Question regarding filling syringes with distillate

Is there a name, place I can look to buy these? Thanks.

https://www.dcalchemy.com/product/luer-cap-with-markings-and-metal-plunger/
If ur really want to be silicone free u can cut a bit of ptfe tape to wrap the tip and then cap it

That place is expensive. Dhgate has them about 1.00-1.10 each. I’ve been looking for the last couple months

1 Like

To bad minimum order is 5k units

Has anyone tried all glass syringes with the ground glass plunger? I’m sure they wouldn’t be as easy to fill, but could maybe be filled with one of @qma’s fillers with an adapter to squirt in from the tip, pushing out the plunger as it fills. The thought of terps eating away at the o-rings on plungers bothers me a little. I would rest easier with all glass, or at least ptfe o-rings. Just seems there’s too many glass syringes out there with silicone o-rings.

2 Likes

The glass plungers break easy I hear.

The ones above would prolly be best. Pyrex glass w ss plunger

1 Like

I figured there was something like that, otherwise everyone would be using them already I guess.

1 Like

Let’s wait for qma I’m pretty sure he used them before.

The glass with stainless steel plunger would have to be the best if it doesnt leak ,one would think at least

1 Like

I’m sure they are available with ptfe o-rings, but all of the descriptions I’ve seen specify silicone o-rings, or don’t list the o-ring material. Shouldn’t be an issue with straight disty, but I do worry about long term degradation when exposed to oil with a high terpene concentration.

That’s for customization…we do smaller orders 100 and up

@hilldarrius1
U make em with ptfe o rings? Or somerhing terpene resistant?

2 Likes

Silicone O-rings. The thing is with our syringes, the only thing your oil would come in contact with is the SS plunger and the pryex glass. The O-rings just help create that seal and push the air out the back of the plunger

Fill the syringe with the plungers out. then attach fishing line to a pencil. put fishing line in syringe while slidng plunger on . once fully on slide out fishing line. Easiest method to fill syringes that i’ve seen but yet to try. Will be attempting this week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D854CNG

They arent stainless steel. They are some sort of cheap metal.

You literally own a syringe filler. All you gotta do is fill them before putting the luer lock plastics on, as they are snap ons

Here’s a quick filling SOP that requires no additional tools.

Disassemble syringes
Replace cap and sit syringes cap side down
Shoot disty in
Remove cap
Replace plunger on an angle to get as deep as possible/remove as much air as possible.
Sit them plunger side down and hit with heat gun.
Once the air is relatively to the top enough to push out, squeeze out the rest of the air.
Replace cap.
Clean smudges and spills with alc wipes.

1 Like

Yes and I am forever grateful for your filler lol. But imo it would be faster and my syringes already come with the plungers off and seated down. imo it would be faster to just fill the syringes that are all lined up in the tray anyway and then slide all the plungers on. then fitting the filler on each syringe tip and sliding back.

Where can someone order a moq of 100? And what’s the price per unit on an order that big.

Do they have to send an email?

You cannot add fewer than 5000 to your cart on the website:

1 Like

Fill em like that, plunger in, and THEN put on the luer caps. This way you dont have to buy the metal plunger syringes or screw on a million luer locks

1 Like

Check video out at 1:30 time. This is what i’m referring to. My plungers already come out of the tube so it would add, inserting the plunger and then individually filling each syringe instead of tray style in video. lmk what you think.

1 Like