Quality food grade glass... My f**** ass!

Just use stainless steel.

/thread.

8 Likes

There are a lot of people on here that can do glass repairs.

That’s literally just a Mason jar with some holes drilled in it…

1 Like

Yeah masons are preety thick compared to this one…

1 Like

Thank you for understanding the emotional value of a long relationship :slight_smile: but I think this one is going to be replaced by a newer plastic girl :))

1 Like

This is the kind of shit that causes accidents.

5 Likes

get a miner off of @Killa12345

Thank you been wanting to add some profi glass yo my repertoar.

Wouldnt this bad boy be clogged by the ac n bento?

Or are you suggesting ever so subtly louchcity :))

Are you refering to emotional attachment to gear, the sep funnel or me just being a dayum stoned nab :crazy_face::crazy_face:

If I wouldnt be in EU i would probably leave all off you guys money for the SS schwag… But sadly tinkering with null resources and trying to reproduce artwork inside a small basement…

1 Like

you can drill out the stopcock

well let’s ask the important questions first.

what’s your process. what the hell are you planning on doing with that jar. stainless can be scaled to any size I would highly recommend it, why is stainless not an option in the EU?

1 Like

Thank you for your question.

Im trying to go over 80+% with extraction, through just ISO washing and different AC bento combos that could remediate color aswell as bring the thc: cbd level down to 1:40 or 1:50.

I have reason to belive that 10-20% of AC in the menstrum for a couple of hours at subzero T had an effect on CBX drag.

If it took some CBD with the THC I dont mind as long as i come closer to eu compliance levels.

Also been trtong to figure out if the color can someday be at least a dark orange in bulk when having 100g of CBD at once…

CBG was fairly simple but thc and CBD seem to darken as I have 80C in my distilation flask and probably oxigen…

Hopefully I could remediate the color so much that once the flask has about 1/10 of solvent left I could put it into my improvised vac chamber to decrease final oxidation then the pigments start to condense more…

But thats just because you guys are rapming things up at light speed and Im just trying to follow up as I bottom feed and drool over christals, pink water clears, and sugary candy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I found you a laboratory replacement. It took me forever to remember the name of this thing so I just went through a list of lab supply on a China lab supplier (that I swear by, Deschem) and I found it.

US $76.00 | 2500ml Glass Aspirator Bottle 2.5L Labratory Chemistry Glassware
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt98I97

You could find a bigger one to match your old jar. Plus you can get the bvv 24/40 to 1.5 triclamp adapter and do things… Lmfao.

Enjoy. :octopus::slightly_smiling_face:.

You could probably find an American lab supplier if you’re finicky about the Chinese glass.

7 Likes

5,000mlUS $26.99 | HUAOU 5000mL Aspirator Bottle 5L Transparent Clear with Ground - In Glass Stopper and Stopcock Distilled Water Wine Liquor
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPchnQh

62$ shipping tho

3 Likes

Now thats a gooda bargin (NY dely accent)…

You wont belive how you made my day with this find :slight_smile:

Thank you eversomuch man, lovely!

2 Likes

My first thought. Definitely not though. Pretty sure these are made for children dispensing beverages at a lemonade stand.

4 Likes

We all try wicked haahd (r=ah only in Massachusetts) to help each other here. You’re very welcome :smiley: :octopus:. Stay Safe and Please Be Careful.

3 Likes

That “Departed” bastn accent is haahd :slight_smile: :ok_hand::crazy_face::crazy_face:
Tnx again

2 Likes