purge theory

@stickyproducts Thank you for the feedback, I see little to no loss in vacuum oven over a 24hr time frame, would a 5% drop in vacuum be worth running the Vacuum 24rs instead of pulling back the vacuum loss every 12hrs. I do understand these vacuum pumps are made to handle days on end running but I just don’t feel there is enough juice for the squeze there.

3 Likes

@HoggLife_Extracts not sure of the exact worth of running them all the way out all the time, that just became our SOP, especially as we kept passing tests at our desired levels. is probably overkill for sure, but i would want some in house analytics to really see whats happening during the purging timeframe and what operations or timing could be changed.
sending our R and D samples for SOP research is a slow and expensive process.

2 Likes

@stickyproducts I understand, I appreciate your input and thankyou for sharing.

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro… Keep it up. Take a little bit (or a lot) from everyone here. Most of em are amazing ppl only trying to keep the community safe and help everyone produce clean products :muscle:

2 Likes

Wise words of the homie @outdoorphil “extracting is really all about the small details making a huge difference in workflow/production”

4 Likes