Purge labs Atlas 30lb closed loop system for sale, 3x cmep-ols, lots of extras. $16.5k In SoHum

Moving back east and have a Purge Labs Rotary Atlas system for sale! It ‘s the 30lb material drum that rotates for better saturation. I typically run 80lbs of solvent through this. Great for shatter, wax, or crude. All new gaskets with zero use. Includes extra gaskets as well. The 30lb drum has 8” Tri-clamp fittings. There’s another 8” ring with a perforated plate and stainless snap ring for your filter media. From there it goes down to 2” tri-clamps, and on to a 1” jic fitting.

The recovery pot is 12” tri-clamped. It came with a small 6” tall base and a lab jack, but I switched it to a 12”x12” base that allows for 80lbs of solvent. Before I could only run ~40 lbs. The base has a nice 2” viewing port off the side, along with another 2” viewing port on top with a built in 9v powered LED flashlight.

Along with the Atlas system I several other pieces. There’s a 3”x24” stainless tube I fill with desiccant as a moisture trap between the pot and the recovery pumps. I also have 3 CMEP-OL recovery pumps. 1 is freshly rebuilt with zero hours on it. The 2nd is freshly rebuilt with ~20 hrs, and the 3rd needs a rebuild. I have a couple rebuild kits as well.

There’s also a 25’ Stainless 3/8” coil I dry ice up between the recovery pump and the solvent recovery vessel.

Included also are 2 nitrogen tanks. An empty 3’ tank and a freshly filled 4’ tank.

I also have four 120lb steel solvent tanks, and a BHOGART 1.9 cubic foot vacuum oven with 6 shelves. I have several 3/8” jic stainless hoses of varying lengths included as well.

I have approximately 40k invested into this set up. I’m interested in a quick sale and feel $16,500 is a fair deal. The system is completely cleaned up and out of my lab, waiting in storage for it’s new home

All equipment is located in southern Humboldt CA. Please pm or email at Redwoodresin@yahoo.com for contact info.
I’ll have pics of the pumps and oven updated soon.

Thank you!

1 Like

I had a message asking if it’s stolen because the price is low. I bought the equipment new from trim scenes solutions in Redway, CA in 2017. I might be able to get a copy of a receipt from them, idk. The equipment is in perfect condition. Holds a perfect vac. I’m just in town for a short time and I’m trying to get a quick sale. Someone take my shit! Im trying to start a new business.

1 Like

Are CMEP for sale

That collection base does not hold 80lbs of solvent. Are you saying you can hold 40lbs of butane in a 12x12?

2 Likes

brass fittings? :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Lmao yeah I’d spend the money with @Killa12345 and get something that isn’t made of brass and can actually hold the solvent he claims to use in it. Not possible to hold 80lbs of solvent in a 12x24. This looks like some Frankenstein shit put together from old parts to make a buck.

Is your system still available.
Please call Andre Allenberg at 323-839-6559

All those supercars and you want this clunker?

2 Likes

I remember the first time I saw this system on Purge labs website… I understand what they were thinking, but performed a piss poor production…
The solvent in the material drum goes round and round and round… Kaplow!

I’ve used these when they first came out. If you can figure them out u can have some serious through put.
They don’t need to spin

2 Likes

Haha I hate having to use brass even on water lines…ocd

1 Like

How do you load them with material if you don’t spin it?

I got a cmep ol in the box new 1k