Pulverize Diamonds

Thanks for the spoon.

1 Like

Electric coffee grinder could work pretty good. Fine kitchen strainer to sieve

I used a ninja blender to powder whole chunks of bark one time
…the whole chunk bark was hard as hell

2 Likes

Sell them as diamonds and make fresh powdered THCa is another solution.

#impeachqma #impeachkilla

3 Likes

Has anyone here tried using a burr grinder to perform the milling? Seems to me that it should work better than most anything else and can be sourced in any size to meet anyone’s needs (for pretty cheap).

2 Likes

Don’t use a frozen ninja, you’ll lose alot in all the nooks and crannies. Instead find a cheap spice grinder, the blades are dull & this is key to breaking it up evenly and not introduce heat.

As @cyclopath says

5 Likes

burr grinder ? have a link ?

Unheated t-shirt press,

I would say a bullet grinder with a flat blade

or maybe use a hydraulic press with a stainless square container at the bottom that’s bigger than the brick on the press for easy removal.

Go down just enough until you hear a crack

Think something like this on the cheap, low throughput side:

And something like this for the more expensive, high-throughput end:

Burr grinder are bladeless mills that have a custom set granular size of the output material, but if someone wants to do it manually, I highly suggest a good metate.

7 Likes

At such scale, I would rather advise ball grinding.

1 Like

US $193.50 14%OFF | XEOLEO Grains grinder Electric Grain Grinder Mill Grinding powder machine Stainless steel 750g medicine flour powder crusher

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPZ8Ssg

1 Like

Pretty sure that type of mill uses blades, and with the hardness of isolated THCa, I can imagine they wouldn’t last long. I’ve done a lot of salt milling with bladed grinders and destroyed the blades real quick.

Both @Dr_Jebril and I have proposed bladeless options for milling, and I think that with OP already having seen ware on a bladed grinder, they are seeking an alternative solution that will also create a uniform grain size.

3 Likes

Can you right up an sop?

2 Likes

Yeah!

Dry ice and a vacuum sealed bag and a concrete wall or floor are needed.

You put your diamonds in the vacuum sealed bag.

Put that vacuum sealed bag with your diamonds on the dry ice for 4 hours.

Throw your vacuum bag that’s at subzero temps that contain your diamonds against the concrete.

Cut and pour your crushed powder and enjoy.

Cryogrinder/mill
This looks pretty tight, you can also grind human hair, teeth, and bones!

You could also just embrittle them with dry ice and shake them in a large vacuum seal bag.

Might have larger chunks at the bottom but I’m almost sure you can just put them in a vacuum sealed freezer bag on dry ice, take the bag off dry ice and then shake like crazy and you’ll end up with powder.

Anyone try this

Edit:don’t do this

Such method is not convenient at all.
Doing so, one quickly gets holes in the frozen plastic bag, material spilling out and small plastic pieces mixing with it. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Was ½ serious with that tek

2 Likes

Sounds like you need a conical mill.

Yea I was under the impression the bag tek was a joke this entire time.

2 Likes