Psilocybin SOPs

Not perfect conditions by any means, just be curious and try everything

8 Likes

Yes, exotic grower tek is the way

1 Like

A Grenade launcher? Try a railgun. Or better yet, a solar laser.

1 Like

What do you need to turn the key?? Lol

1 Like

$

** :eyes:**

3 Likes

You want a flow hood 4 x 2, 100 mono tubs, endless 5 gallon buckets with lids, over 1000 quart jars, several pressure cookers (over 4k worth), roughly 200lbs or Rye… and much more.

Consultation is extra LOL

9 Likes

Surprised I haven’t seen this mentioned, or if it has been, I missed it, I always added a bottle of honey to my rye seed, extra sugars help speed up your mycelium growth. :wink:

2 Likes

don’t forget you also need some mushroom seeds

7 Likes

Gotta have all the sick strands!!!

4 Likes

“don’t forget you also need some mushroom seeds” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

I prefer to buy my starts from local growers, that way I can avoid the seeds. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hahahah yeah I was asking what it’ll take for you to turn the key.
Heard the market is already pretty saturated though at least here in California

2 Likes

Look up here

This is a classic protocol. A bit messy and tedious. At the point where one gets the yellow/green concentrate, one must proceed rapidely to subsequent steps, otherwise it turns deep blue.

I think the final crystals described in various reports are still mainly sugars. :thinking:

1 Like

Southern River trip this weekend?

Let’s float the McKenzie from bellinger to marcola brodge.

2 Likes

Tomorrow?

Got my test results back. It’s a boy!

Only seeing psilocin in this variety. Used to seeing mostly psilocybin and a bit of psilocin.

Edit: these are fruiting bodies, mixed stems and caps that were pulverized, homogenized, and tested via HPLC method. Quite a powerful capability.

5 Likes

Super down to be a part of a testing lab! or any legal operation for that matter. Ive been wondering about the consulting market for psilocybin, im sure theres going to be plenty of money to be made in this field

2 Likes

That’s from dried biomass for a particular strain? Has that lab previously returned results showing psilocybin as well? It’s really easy to accidentally have prepped HPLC samples de-phosphorylate all the psilocybin to psilocin if they aren’t analyzed right away. On the other hand, there are known strains that have higher levels of phosphatase enzymes that will do this naturally, or possibly lead to de-phosphorylation more rapidly as part of the sample prep.

2 Likes

@SoStupendous I believe those were the 2nd and third samples we ever tested the method with. Chem history verified those APEs were just mostly psilocin. Caveat that something could have been turning psilocybin into psilocin, lots of upcoming tests to confirm.

Just dried pulverized homogenized stems and caps were used.

1 Like