Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

something like this which will helps filling more easier

1 Like

Correct, the one in the picture at the top of the thread. I’ll have to try filling another as my technique isn’t great

It’s a tiny little thing to nitpick, it’s this little lip on the inside edge that’s a good place to catch on

thanks for your information,we leave enough space for both manual filling and auto filling considering dia of most filling needles, do yo uthink a holder( which I upload in previous reply ) would help for filling, also enclose a filling instruction for your reference

Update: both of the new styles leaked all of the contents out when wrapped in a heating pad on high and set vertically. Admittedly they didn’t have the rubber caps and I only filled ~1/3 of the way, but still not good

1 Like

Hey man my battery can’t do everything :rofl:

1 Like

nearly 20 already test this cartridge,and some of them already shared their test feedback,some even placed order for bulk quantity, for a quick summary

1 .most of them like the hit and the taste no matter what oil they filled in.
2.easy filling

Dislikes:
1.Silcone part ,we also noticed that customers who fill distillate did not report this issue, (we are thinking how to fix this)
2.rubber to protect the mouthpiece( which we already complete and bulk production ongoing)

Again,we appreciate everyone who spend your time testing our samples,we will do our best to improve,we do hope to bring you the most healthy cartridges

another question,do you guys think a all PCTG cartridge works? Or do you think it’s a junk?Since many people consider plastic not safe or healthy

2 Likes

There should be a barrier in between the silicone and coil

2 Likes

what type of material would you recommend for the barrier,sir?

there is two. I think since you are doing a glass cartridge you will opt for #2 and use quartz in a sintered sponge. the thin layer of quartz will transfer heat poorly, stopping a dry coil from overheating the silicone.

Distillate worked alright, but like the other glass cartridges, over-saturated coil chambers led to clogged stems. The reason why is thca crystals forming at the intakes. this has happened to every single cartridge ive tried, but only yours could heat through the jam without ruining the coil. I assume it is because no cotton. But there was increasingly worse rubber taste.

I believe traditional vapes are terrible at handling high amounts of thca because these are all designed to vaporize liquids. option one is a stainless mesh encasing the ceramic. This is if you wish to forgo the silicone and use a stainless coil cap as well. This would allow the end user to utilize vatteries with preheat cycles to melt the crystals at the intakes and allow flow

Moving away from traditional style vapes is riskier for established manufacturers, but would suit the evolving vape market. I am testing centerpost fill carts this month and hope to have a solution for a more rugged and durable tank

9 Likes

Edited due to wrong thread.

I’d like to see a SiC foam wick with Ti heating coil, I think that’d be the ideal cart for me. I had a carbide foam donut wick for the original donut atomizers(divine tribe v1 knockoff I think?), it held the oil well and had great flavor, but didn’t have a long enough life to be adopted into the reuseable units

4 Likes

Sic can be the heating element

2 Likes

this would be very interesting

Everything I’ve seen has an external heat source like the dtv4 or some embedded metallic heating element like the avs m22 escc

I wouldnt call a gold plated leg a embeded heating element. I know for a fact the gold is on the surface cause i already ruined an sic cleaning it

2 Likes

Is there nothing embedded between the legs? I don’t think SiC is conductive enough by itself to work without some metal

4 Likes

woah, thats crazy… all my elements are smooth on the bottom… i wonder how they were able to embed it

3 Likes

I think it’s a sintering process in a form around a metal heating element, it’s probably got some coils beneath the surface or a higher resistance material like SS or Ti. It seems like it’s fairly delicate based on the limited feedback I’ve seen

If you end up breaking one I’d be curious to see what the guts look like

2 Likes

Don’t you own one? If its just using metal to heat the sic, thats great news, since it will make carts easier to make. You will probably want the sic touching the metal to be solid and non porous, with a porous outer layer of AlN or SiC

2 Likes

These are some amazing carts fyi for anyone wondering. handles thick dist well and i get bigger hits than full ceramic or any other cart I’ve used. just ordered my first 1000

2 Likes