Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

Switch to viton, and ill buy them. Until then, the silicone turns me off aswell, especially a colored one.
Especially the colored ones.

12 Likes

BBtank glass is the lighter colored of the two. Same thing except for the cotton. Silicone touching the oil is less the issue than it is being next to the atomizer. Most carts use silicone gaskets.

Now, these gcell+, I’m excited to try out. @cart.farm

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know of any, that’s why I refrain from using carts and don’t push them hard

4 Likes

I agree with you sir, we are always trying to design healthier cartridges,glass is recognised as the most healthy material ,that’s why we designed this all glass cartridges .

1 Like

Except it’s not all glass, and we’re specifically complaining about one not glass piece… the silicone piece. I think someone already brought up a viable solution, viton, or you could even go buna-n.

3 Likes

So I am almost done with this vape and it preformed amazingly with thca sugar. Towards the end the burnt silicone taste was too much. The taste started off amazingly, but the noseburn was intense:

I think the issue is the coil directly touching ANY surface that can degrade with high temps. Once we find a good ballance on gCell plus, I wont be ordering any more gCell or anything else of the sort. Why risk it?

7 Likes

appreciate so much for your feedback,we will look into how we can improve

Thanks in ton

3 Likes

I just got the sample you sent, any advice for using it with thc-a? I’d prefer not to have to buy distillate but I’d like to try them out

Both catridges preformed ass with thca. I had to keep lightering, it was very wack

2 Likes

is meant for dabbin! :man_facepalming:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Not when you add distillate and homogenize! This was the wooks just excitedly scooping sugar into carts and hitting them with torches. I really had high hopes for carting thca. Back to fluxing aroung

4 Likes

i was just fucking around… im pretty happy with hemp terps and disty for carts on the go and THCa dabs when im home…im never really outta the house for more than 5-6 hours… i can live with pen life for that time or bring a few disty blunts which is a good option on the go too…

I just dont think these carts were ever meant to be able to dissolve a solid fast…and once those ports start getting clogged with a solid…its like plugging a dam… More solids pile on… Maybe that first and second clog pass…well the dam is already a pile of solids which wont ever pass…

1 Like

even with decarbed thca?

It had to be super decarbed since it wasnt homogenous. I prefer to have a lasting bubbly high that comes with using thca

1 Like

yeha im saving any thca crystals for the rig :sweat_smile: but i feel u ive always wanted it in my cart but i never found cart tech that would efficiently vaporize it like a rig without it being stuck in the cart or blocking things up.

Why would you say so? Silicone, especially in gaskets, is the material of choice as it is inert to an insanely wide range of chemicals, hence its use in many laboratory and medical devices.

Terpenes degrade silicone.

8 Likes

Check your charts. Heat resistant yes, solvent resistant no

6 Likes

Given each of the g-cell styles a short preview tonight, there’s a few things to like/dislike about each

Orange silicon seal glass cart:
Like:
Easy to prime, ripped right away at lower voltage(2-2.2)
I like how the threads are situated
Low voltage works well

Dislike:
Disty got into the middle almost right away, came out of the base
Silicon seal
Small glass lip between the glass/metal makes filling marginally more difficult
Looks the least full

Painted white base one:
Like:
Looks the fullest by far
Rips well
Easiest to hand fill

Dislike:
Hardest to prime/required highest voltage(2.6+)
I don’t like the thread setup, seems easy to fuck up/strip
Paint - China is synonymous with lead paint and I’d prefer not to see any on carts

Original G-cell
Like:
Works well
Works at mid-low voltage(2.4ish)
The smaller tips feel better in the mouth(full homo)

Dislike:
I had the glass separate from one I filled with d8 that I never tried after sitting a few months
Harder to fill the narrow body

This is just with an hour or so of using them, I’ll grab some more distillate eventually to give them a proper test drive

3 Likes

may I know is this one we discussed in this post ( which you got from QMA )?

We are designning a holder which will make filling more easier and at the same time protect the glass central post