Proendowholesale mega thread D8 liters and products

We have a nice variety of hemp products coming online ( delta 8 gummies, carts ,capsules) and also liters of delta 8. Cbg isolate will be following in the coming month.

Delta 8 liters are 3750 per liter its 61% delta 8 with ndt d9. 5 liters is 3500 and 10 liters is 3000. We will offer the 10 liter price to glg members for single liters. We will be offering a 85%+ delta 8 but for right now this is what we have volume of.

Sorry for the poor photo i will get a better on later.

We also have delta 8 gummies that are 56mg each

I will update here as more products come online. The carts are good to go I just need to take photos.

10 Likes

Gotta be verified to sling on here.

2 Likes

Hey my bad. We are level 2 i just didnt put the tag on. Silly me. I will get it fixed now. Cant belive i just did that. I have flagged many people in the past for trying to slang here and its honeslty really annoying. Thank you for helping me fix the error

6 Likes

@sidco

Can you unflag the OP’s post?

4 Likes

I got a notice in my inbox thqt automatic and i should be able to fix in

5 Likes

So it’s 100% delta 8, no other cannabinoids at all, but still pretty low potency. What’s the other 40%? Pretty cool to see a 100% conversion to D8

6 Likes

yeah 61% is very low and it seems TAC isn’t much above 65%. Thats a very low conversion and a lot of unknown mass. I’m also interested in delta-8 but given that it’s a conversion from isolate which is pure, it concerns me to see such a low TAC without knowing the other 35% of the mass. Would like to see that 85%+ COA when available.

4 Likes

Good morning thank for the question. Its not just d8 there is a small amount of cbn,cbg and cbc. This oil can be refined further increase the potency but for right now this is what we are focusing on and seeing what the feedback is. This certainly isnt a 100% conversion to d8 the efficency is in the normally in the 80% range. The conversion was also done with distillate so the starting material wasnt 99.9%. The main goal was to create a fully complaint delta 8 product. I have personally been fascinated by delta 8 and i have done a lot of research about its benefits and also i have tried multiple different dosing to find out what works and what doesnt. I have shared that infomation on here. I have personally used this oil in tincutres, vapes and edibles and i must say I really enjoy how relaxed it makes me feel while also have a clear head. I dont enjoy d9 and this for me is a game changer. So far from what I have seen on future4200.com this is the best price per mg of delta 8 I have seen offered and it gives people the opportunity to experience delta 8.

Now for the big question “if this oil is 64% TAC then what is the rest of it” ? I cant say for 100% but i can tell for certain that every lab can only test for a limited amount of cannabinoids and this lab does not test for d6,d6d10a,d10,cbl etc. My hinch says there is also lipids, fats and other parts that make up oil.

We are in process of looking for a partner in oregon to do chromatography to have a pretty potent delta 8. Im going to say 85%+ but I hipe we could get 98-99% but i dont actually know that. The price point would also be far higher and if there is one think I have learnt over the years its that majority of people would prefer a low price entry point. Not everyone wants 100% potency products. We will offer both and male sure to meet everyone’s needs. But when the choice is 61% delta 8 for $3750 or 98% delta 8 for $6500 (this is a rough estimate please dont hold me to this) i think majority will go for the cheaper option.

I would love to get more feedback from future4200 and i would really like to create a good solid deal for everyone so that can try it. 500ml is the lowest volume we will sell of this. I could do a special for the month of april and do a 500ml for $1500 and then add 5000mg (100 gummies) for $100 and I will do free shipping howndoes that sound.

Thank you again for your questions, I hope I answered everything for you.

3 Likes

Happy saturday @calmcbd thank you for the input. This oil was converted using distillate as a starting material and not isolate. I need to check what the orginal oil tested at but im pretty sure it was high 70s low 80s. Our goal here was to offer a lower entry point for those looking to try delta 8. You could also try the gummies either rather than commiting to a half liter. Once we get our chromatography partner we will be able to give you a more concrete pricing. I know everyone also wants the highest potency but majority wont pay for it.

1 Like

Do you have a chromatograph from that test so we can see where the unidentified peaks are?

3 Likes

What was the potency of the starting distillate?

Also, I like the triangle shape of your gummies. Very neat-o

1 Like

I dont have it. But let me see what i can do on monday to see what I can pull up.

1 Like

I also like the gummy shape, looks like the htc vive logo haha

Biomass available too.

Potency ranges from 8%-12%
600k lbs right here.
10k MOQ THIS IS FULLY COMPLIANT FOR INTERSTATE TRANSPORTATION

Also buds available
1k lb MOQ 55 per lb
Strains -

Special sauce

Suver haze

Lifter

Its a little dry but at 55 per you cant go wrong

1 Like

Is anyone else having success putting these products in stores yet? Like CBD stores, smoke shops, etc. with D8.

I’m interested just don’t want to be the guinea pig

2 Likes

If you wait to see what everyone is doing you will always be left behind

12 Likes

Yeah sweet quote bro, I’ll tell that to my celly after I get busted shipping d8 gummies to all of the stores I already have built relationships with over the last two years

11 Likes

seen a guy on reddit who had bought d8 carts from a smoke/cbd shop in a non legal state so someone is testing the waters already

2 Likes

Edit: great to see the innovation, looking forward to seeing what people do with D8

You should seek legal counsel from a lawyer that you should have on retainer and then you should make a decision for what you belive to be best. Then you should come with confidence to you sales channels explaining the research you have done and how you have their back. If you tell them you got some infomation on the internet and that you saw someone else selling it first i dont think they will work with you for long.

2 Likes