Proendowholesale mega thread D8 liters and products

As I said, really looking forward to seeing someone pull this off. Like have this on the shelf at a hemp dispensary in Texas, word gets out they have THC gummies readily available, lots of profits, no issues.

1 Like

Interested in the gummies. What’s minimum order? I’ll put them out to a bunch of people in PA and see how they like them to test the market here.

1 Like

found the reddit post… guy says he bought it in nc

2 Likes

those are two different vendors

2 Likes

Yes we are currently making D8. We have been sending samples to a few folks looking to dive into the D8 game since it’s derived from hemp. It depends on what attorney you talk to as to the “legality” of it all. We feel it’s probably right in the middle of the grey area but as long as its hemp derived D8 with compliant D9 levels the road is open. I am not an attorney and this is NOT a legal opinion.

4 Likes

We are making D8 but Delta Alternatives makes their own as well. We are two separate companies with no common ownership. Looks like they make a quality product

1 Like

What kind of d8 and tac numbers are you getting @CBDOKIE?

What’s the other 23%?

Damn. $55x1000 ain’t shit.

Late to seeing this, but if it isn’t gone by end of month inbox me…

1 Like

Go start your own thread oh wait you cant becuase you cant slang here. Please politely fuck off.

5 Likes

Also you 12% delta 9 thc is not complaint which means you are black market which is not welcome here. So for the second time fuck off thank you very much

6 Likes

Yoo brother shoot me an email when you get a chance or hit me back with an email I can reach you at, very interested in that D8. Wookman710@protonmail.com

So theoretically one could make D8 hemp flower moonrocks and sell them in smoke shops? And that’s ok? Sounds pretty neat

3 Likes

Hey there! Here is our best results to date:

1 Like

There is so much there just shoot me a dm and we can go from there. I can send you samples. Machine dried but that is reflected in the cost. If i was to ise it i would rehydrate it. Others who bought have been very happy

1 Like

A month before the quarantine, my local gas station had cbd flower in labeled jars for sale.

3 Likes