Problems with shatter on nug runs

Badder

9 Likes

im not buying those expensive tools bt i have a wook. cant you use something on a drill to make badder? i can see the look on his face when he stirs it- hes like life sux.

1 Like

I think glass shatter taste better it doesn’t have any off flavors that wax and lipids bring imo. Aren’t u glad we all have opinions. Just Everytime I’d make it any warmer ppl would complain bad

I was running the best fire material I’ve ever gotten…all the special strains I was growing…
They tasted so much stronger

Back when shatter was still a darker but see thru golden

I made a super terpy glass shatter from a gmo indoor run

1 Like

I bet that was great…I’ll never forget my blueberry and grape strains…tasted like drops so fake

i got a tube of cloners bbm= may smell like fake terps but its not . im expecting it to knock peoples socks off in oil form.

I mean stuff thats super stable at room temp lol, the stuff that was blasted like 4 or 5 years ago.

likely open blast, all mine were tight and shatter and light colored. ive never heard of dark open blast??? all this crc shit and all we needed was cheap enough non odorized oil you could even run a closed column and bbq and a oil run if you are concerned about the environment.

1 Like

One those cheap lifetime fake yetis from Walmart would make ur dry ice last days

And once u get the slurry cold don’t stop it don’t take as much dry Ice to keep it cold then

2 Likes

It’s not pretty, that’s for sure. The co2 essentially pulverizes the material making all those chlorophyll and pigment compounds that much easier to be pulled out, even in the most ideal hydrocarbon scenarios. Can’t say for sure with quality cured bud but probably not as efficient/ideal than what you and your company’s NDA got going on.

Too cold? Can you specify? Does this include CRC or not? Not trying to put you on blast, I’ve actually ran into this problem several times.

Low and slow is a rule I live by

Better to take your time and perfect it then rush and fuck it up

4 Likes

I will do it for you at no fee’s, no cost, no life sux looks and no beastiality

My only term: let me shake hands with @thumper

1 Like

Ow hells yeah!!!

I usually pull until the bubbles are at the top or until it muffins halfway and then I stop. So about 26.5Hg. But I mean ideally I like to hit a full vac. But no vac is truly - 30Hg

1 Like

Anyone wants a real shatter sop ill come teach in person 2500.

2021 sop for making that hard snap glass

2 Likes

Absolutely. This was dried flower that tested at only 1.1% terpenes.

1 Like

These were plate glass at room temperature. It was the biggest PIA to package. Then, customers complained that it was a pain to work with.

3 Likes

That’s pretty decent for flower, imo. 2% starts to get awesome and then anything above that is just a feather in the hat

2 Likes

I may be spoiled. I get high 2 to mid 3 from our grow for preroll stock. 1.1 was disappointing.

2 Likes