Pricing for cannabis derived terpenes?

Hey everybody :grin::surfing_man:

What’s avg ticket for REAL CDT? (And HDT)
not replicas

1ml to 100ml to 1 liter?

Good terps that smell and taste like CANNABIS
Fresh frozen LIVE…pure 100% CDT

What would be avg price ?

And good HDT that smell and taste like the hemp flowers extracted from?

*I appreciate any and all info provided. I value y’all’s opinion… Please share w/e info comes to mind.

What’s been your experience ? Whats avg ticket and what would be a good ticket?

9 Likes

With the price of flower, it’s not worth $10/ml imo

Plenty of pickle terps available for that price

You want something that impresses people it’s closer to 35-40$ ML

Cheapest I sell My CDT for is 10$ ML but that’s only if buying multiple liters

7 Likes

Takes like 2 ounces of BUDS to make 1 gram of 100% pure CDT. (Avg yeild)

I think your comment is really low for even HDT no way anyone is selling real CDT for that.

IF you know of ppl with HIGH quality CDT selling liters for $10k I want to grab 5 liters this week.

You didn’t specify CDT or HDT or amounts…and I just doubt your familiar with real terps. Thanks for your input anyway

5 Likes

The terps you sell…do they smell and taste like cannabis flowers?

May I ask how it’s possible to sell good quality CDT at $10k ?

Doesn’t sound like that’s good bio mass.

*Don’t get me wrong I’m not being mean…I genuinely want to know. I’ve been shocked before…I just don’t see how it’s even profitable to sell at $10k / liter for real CDT.

Even if your grabbing 10 boxes at a time…DECENT bulk cannabis is running atleast 500-1k per unit grabbing 1/2 ton at a time.

How is it possible to sell that cheap? Genuinely asking.

I know everyone says they’re terps smell and taste like cannabis …but so many bs’ers. Pardon me for doubting…I mean I’m extra skeptical…especially these tickets. I appreciate the comment though

2 Likes

Lol it’s really not hard lol just about process scale dude, we dont run two zips we run 100s of lbs at a time

I haven’t seen any hdt’s that smell or taste like anything but hemp. They all have that underlying grass clippings taste.

You asked about liters, and here’s @TheWillBilly saying he’s got them for $10 in bulk. Maybe you need a better grasp of the market your self pal….

6 Likes

Buy a couple ML samples from me and see for yourself man, got two large clients already wanting 5+ liters a week and can definitely bring on more

6 Likes

Can we mix and match for that $10/ml price? For example 250ml of 4 different strains at the 1 liter price?

3 Likes

The whole two weeks I searched for terps to formulate for a company I work with on cdt & hdt that DO capture a good profile of the cultivars they were made from range anywhere from $5-$45 per ml, now mind you, your skills at searching for a good source is what’s gonna be key. I found atleast 6 different companies all within $3-$15 per ml when bought in bulk. With the findings I gathered I’ll recommend

@Eskerium_Devin

@HempTerpGuy

@PharmExOregon also has some fire terps

For some really good hdt & live resin hdt.

As for cdt I did some due diligence & Will only help make the connections within your market. :thinking::shushing_face:

The orange crush is very close to orange creamsicle terps

The Durban poison has some real diesel terps to it.

The suver hte is quite pleasant & reminds me of a silver haze.

Sour space candy has a sweet lato & kush like profile.

Those were the noticeable ones that were formulated.

If you really wanna stand out find someone with amazing cdt’s & you’ll be paying anywhere from $15-25$ per ml in bulk.

6 Likes

While HDTs are clearly available at a much lower price point and can still deliver excellent quality, there is one other glaring consideration I dont see discussed: you can only sell someone something that they want to buy.

Sure, Suver Haze might be tasty, but majority of consumers are not familiar with hemp varieties. Seems far more logical to offer them strains that they may actual desire&be familiar with.

That said, on entry level volume, CDT seem to range from 35-50/ml.

1 Like

Yessir!

1 Like

I asked if they smell and taste like cannabis. Usually when ppl don’t answer the answer is no. Lol …

:grin: Im good for now…I have an amazing source but I just pay a lot more than $10. Tastes and smells like good cannabis b/c the bio mass IS good cannabis. All hand picked stuff. FRESH FROZEN cannabis…live plants.

I was just stating the math. About 2% (avg) takes 2 zips to makes 1 gram.
Soooo… 1 unit makes about 8-12 grams lets say.

1 box (100lbs) makes lets say 1 liter make the math easy right?..

Your selling 1 liter for $10k…HOW at all is that possible IF that’s good bio mass?

Or whatever selling 5 liters for $50k

This is what that biomass probably looks like lolol

:grin: I’m buzzed up rn. Lol I hope your atleast smiling.

3 Likes

That’s b/c your not familiar w high quality HDT. There’s a bunch of good HDT out there fella.

There’s many variables…just not all HDT and CDT are equal. Lots of camps out here processing or trying to get pure CDT and HDT…but they smell and taste like bs.

I know the market a lot more than you realize. Im just always trying to gather up much info as possible.

Don’t get me wrong…I appreciate you chiming in regardless. :grin: Maybe one day I’ll send you some free samples and you can see some HDT is pretty good.

I prefer CDT…but I have a bubble gum haze CBD rn thats dang close to these ff CDT.

(CDT is better though…wanna be clear)

2 Likes

Untrimmed nug goes for cheap. I’m sure Oklahoma has some fire mids for 100 a lb lol

2 Likes

I was super impressed with the hemp HTE samples I got from eskerium

4 Likes

To be explicitly clear yes the CDT I have played with do taste and smell exactly like ganja. I can stick my nose to the mouthpiece and its like smelling a flower. Got a push button mod for cart and it went off at inopportune time in my pocket, smelled like I had opened a turkey bag in the room.

1 Like

Be weary of any camp claiming to have liters and liters of ONE cultivar / strain.

THINK about this…takes a BUNCH of cannabis to make 1 liter. 2% yeild. 1 pound makes only 8-12 grams or lets say 15ml

I really shouldn’t say all this b/c scammers might use this info to they’re advantage… Usually you can sniff out bs. Though…gotta have some DISCERNMENT.

Cause boy oh boy are they’re some scamming bs’ers in the terp space. *NOT saying anyone here in these comments are scamming…BUT most ppl in the terp space are LIARS.

Edit I want to be clear…I have no clue if that guy that has the liters for $10k has quality or not. He might. …I’m not saying your a scammer…just sounds way too good to be true.

1 Like

I would imagine that cdt in the 5-15$/ml price range is from flower grown specifically for terps. If your making at least 100 bucks a P just off the terps and then you can still extract the cannabinoids I can see how that could be very profitable.

4 Likes

I’m honestly just curious…. Do you know who Willbilly is? He holds one of the best reputations on here for extracting the best material and also creating mind blowing yields with his chemistry… I wouldn’t put anything past him man. And another thing you have to think about is most people aren’t going to terp out smalls or nugrun. It’s more than likely with indoor trim and that can explain why it’s achievable also. Not trying to degrade your or anything just letting you know. :+1:t2:

4 Likes