Price Poll for CBD Crude

What are the going rates for CBD crude? I was quoted at $3500-5000 per Kilo of Supercritical extracted crude. Is this a fair price? I’ve seen 80% CBD distillate at less than $4500 so when I heard those numbers for crude I felt unsure about the deal.

What would you pay for a Kilo of CBD Crude?

Thank you all for your time and help! Cheers!

It’s between 2000-2800 right now.

Is it winterized and decarbed?

1 Like

yeah 5k for a kilo of crude is grossly overcharging unless its specifically used as an end product instead of a process feedstock. If its a unique and complete cannabinoid and terp profile, I could see it.

3 Likes

I’ve got 20kgs of SuperCritical CO2 crude ready for sale. I’m asking 2k a liter

How gold is if? That’s super high for prices lately. CBD is more in the 1500-1750 range currently

2 Likes

It’s all negotiable, @Siosis. You and I both know old crop
Is going to be dark compared to new crop. If someone was going to enter into a consistent contract I’d entertain a different amount.

1 Like

I’ve heard really low numbers for everything. Glad I just make the stuff and prepared for the economies of scale that will ride the line of a bubble bursting or Cbd becoming a legitimate commodity long term

1 Like

True true

I’m seeing it below $1500 all day and droping as we approach the harvest.

4 Likes

It doesn’t sound like everyone is comparing apples to apples.

Yep same here, even in small quantities.

1 Like

Pretty steadily seeing $1250 kilos of winterized crude 50-60% CBD content in Oregon right now. Everyone is just waiting to see what it looks like when the bottom falls out. It will likely take a dive and then come back up -stabilize 4-7 months after harvest/drying around $800-$1k per…

3 Likes

I’ve got a sample of my first kilo out for testing now. It cost me about $1500 to make it, so it’s really going to hurt my feelings if I only get $2000 out of it. Is anybody buying/selling bulk finished Vapes or droppers? How much are those going for? I thought retail on this shit was $100/gram, we should be making 20-30% sounds fair for small bulk to me. Isn’t that how most commodities work?

1 Like

Your best bet if your small like that is to make end user products. Make food, carts and candies. Find your local shops and sell there for maximum profit.

1 Like

How strong is that crude you’re talking about?

50-70%

Well, that kind of sucks if you ask me. I don’t want to get into retail. But I can’t compete with that. I’d have to be getting biomass at $10/lb to sell for 1500

It’s near the same process the make CBD products from hemp as it is for menthol products from peppermint.

Menthol by the 20ft Container(and various other amounts):

1 Like

Absolutely, I’ve been thinking of other potential products, especially with this crazy new potential regulation in NC. Did y’all know they’re trying to ban “smokable hemp”. Come on guys, get your shit together! Periwinkle may be a good one if you could find a buyer

What kind of cbd percentage does your biomass have?

Considering 10% cbd biomass at $30/lb ($3 PPP it pretty common now and it’s looking to go much lower soon) it only takes you roughly 25lbs to extract one liter of crude at a total $750 cost for biomass.

Selling crude at $1500 is still profitable with 10% biomass at $30/lb.

1 Like