Price of pounds in Cali right now?

@TheFeds help out @Dxmimg with getting the prices back up. You know who to call
920e22d68cc0b7f37a186becc346696f
Sopranos_ep108

2 Likes

People have water rights. We are in a historic drought. Creeks, rivers and wells that have traditionally always had water are running dry.

3 Likes

Hit me up got u covered lol

Cali is straight up running out of water in many areas now… unsustainable is exactly the feeling. My partner and i are starting to research relocating.

4 Likes

I live in Nevada where it is much drier people out here make ponds to trap and creek runoff or to trap the well water in winter for use in summer. Tarp the pond if need be and cover the pond if in real desperation

I think y’all should d dig a deeper well or pond up your winter water for summer use . Two options that will get your through a drought

I’m just trying to help y’all out cuz with people able to grow their own 12 plants I doubt anyone will be paying a drought premium for herb .

1 Like

Heard in some places in Oregon/Cali are stopping the water trucks from getting to the grows. That’s one way to stop production with non compliance…

8 Likes

Prices: $5k indoors

$6k for smalls
No bargains

Poor ladies gonna die of thirst. Maybe growers should work on producing their own water! HA!

Looks good but its ICC

Disappointed with strain/genetic choices tbh
Expect outdoors for $1k, flame

Endo for $1.5-1.6k

Exo: $4k+(same as indoor just extra dense don’t ask how)

1 Like

Oh we all know how… paclo boyz playin trickz

5 Likes

UHHHH NO

we dont PGR

We uhhhh yea just yea

COMMIE!!!

Siskiyou county passed a regulation that prohibits businesses from providing goods and services to cannabis growers.

1 Like

The horse farm i work at had a problem with the well a few weeks ago- took two weeks for someone to come out. Dude who came told us this has been the craziest year their business has ever seen- pumps dying and things running dry- you can drill all you want but if the aquifer is nearly tapped youre throwing a lot of money at an inevitable failure.
We mentioned to him all the water trucks- at least 5-10 a day driving past the horse farm heading up to a cluster of grows up the road. He told us that the county is drawing up some limits now- the water trucks pull from the fire hydrants and they have been pulling so much this year that now the water for fighting fires is in danger of being tapped out.

Kinda hard to save water from the winter when the winter isn’t really giving any water… lol people may not be paying premiums to cover water bills this year but with fires and water shortages shrinking stock and profit margins in an area with over 4,000 massive grows responsible for feeding the market all over the country, this all could eventually have a pretty significant impact on the price of units in cali :woman_shrugging: but eyyy what do i know, just speculating based on what is going on around here. Maybe this coming winter will slay and we will get enough water to replenish all of the snowcaps and lakes and rivers and aquifers but it is getting harder and harder to feel optimistic about that.

2 Likes

What the hell?

The government: You can trust me to handle your resources.

Also the government: No more water for you.

6 Likes

If they are operating with out the correct infrastructure inplace, water trucks will be charged with aiding and abeding. They want the correct permits in place. Septic and water source is the main ones.

7 Likes

I saw a group buy a property out here for 20x what it was worth because it had the well for the whole mountain and they would spend that alone in 1 season to have water for all there farms. This was 5-6 yrs ago and its only gotten worse.

9 Likes

I heard about this happening and didn’t believe it. That is insane

1 Like