Price of pounds in Cali right now?

Yep, whoever saves the boxes for this time of yr a few weeks ago always does good.

1 Like

My deps are going at 14 in norcal and I can’t keep em around.

1 Like

200-2800

1 Like

Right now in LA I can get 28-34 for a pack of AAA and exotics. Prices are ridiculous.

3 Likes

Man I’d kill for some good deps right now, haha.

1 Like

Deps are easy above 2. Haha I saw a meme the other day that was like, “is this indoor?” “Yes, my greenhouse has a door so therefore it is indoor”

12 Likes

2300 five star indoor I just got. Wide market prices but it’s out there - some growers just ask more. I saw 700-1400 outdoor/deps and indoor from 2000-2800. And the 2800 95ers I saw were just about the same as the 2300 88er

2 Likes

For those of us who aren’t cool what do all the numbers mean? 2300 5 star indoor does that mean $2300/ pound, per kilo, per bale, or what? And 28-34 for triple A and exotics does that mean $28 per pound or $28 per percent THC per pound? It all sounds like so much money to an old dirt farmer counting his nickels on the hood of his truck at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Everyone is referring to a lb

3 Likes

Thank you. What about the 28-34 packs? Is a pack another unit of measure different than a pound? It’s amazing how everyone but me understands this. It’s kind of like watching the trading floor at the stock market. The lingo is a whole nother language with dollar sign consequences if you get it wrong.

1 Like

Pack, lb, elbow, unit are a few of the more common terms

5 Likes

My favorite term is coffin

8 Likes

Big boy talk right there. :coffin:

10 Likes

46 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBoJi8hAM0J/?igshid=1sebqn7tnady

All the dirt farmers are starting to realize they should just grow indoor crippy Danky Stanky, frosty, triched out, salty basement weed. I wasn’t kidding when I said I’ll pay 150 a pound for well sorted Indoor trim. Indica please

9 Likes

I’ve agreed with that for 25 years

1 Like

I’m going to guess a coffin is 10k lbs?? Ain’t on that level yet …
Elbow
Pack
Box
Case
Coffin??

1 Like

Coffin, ie 1000

2 Likes

koffing

2 Likes