Price of pounds in Cali right now?

Speaking of legal lbs…anyone have Cali compliant Biomass? Two manufacturing labs, one in Oakland, one in Adelanto. If you are close to either city and have cheap biomass, I’m looking to purchase. L2L please DM me.

Thank you :pray:t5:

1 Like

In multiple counties I know grower+processing applicants that were told they’d have to pave an entire county road before they got a local license… it really sucks.

2 Likes

Yup, but here we call it weed and the dealer says it gets him high but more of a body buzz. :person_facepalming:t3:
Edit $40 1/8.

40 an 1/8? That’s wild. Like 2007 price right there. I would be taking a longgggg T-Break till I grew my own

2 Likes

There is no T here. Just that fake fake

Who in the hell pays that much for hemp lbs?

Here in socal I’m seeing AAA deps between 16-2 and indoor from 22-3

3 Likes

Haha no one does

1 Like

I believe he’s saying they are selling it as THC here on the east coast but in reality it’s good looking hemp

1 Like

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Good price man
Whrts quality like ?

Nonexistent. If indoor was available at 19-21 right now I would be buying a fuckton.

I keep hearing people say indoor at 19 or indoor at 2k. When you go to actually buy it, all ends up not being available for one reason or another.

9 Likes

All depends where you live, here its a reality but also saw ins go for 35 2 days ago

5 Likes

when it is available, its great quality.

most indoor right now in the licensed space is going for 2100+
pre tax, fucked.

Or some light deps

1 Like

Atx to Houston, dank INS are hitting at 32-3500

FRESH deps at 18-2100

Last years outdoor 13-1400

Mexican brick = priceless

14 Likes

Prices have not gone up. Stupid broker and middle man extension cables are the only ones asking for more.

Most clubs were shut down and therefore had more than enough weed in the Cali legal market.

Most growers just did what they do best in quarantine and started growing more weed.

I’m seeing indoor around 1800-2000 for high end non sprayed organics.

There are people asking more but those are liars and frauds. There is a over abundance of packs in Cali right now and moron brokers asking for more and playing the field with a fake price increases, and increase demand story line…

I seen growers who were asking 2k start asking 25-27, and then stopped selling weed, and lost business to thier neighbor who stayed at 2k. Remember there isn’t a shortage. It’s a false increase.

8 Likes

There’s no shortage just an increase in custies buying. Therefor demand has gone up, so people don’t have to take the normal low price they may have originally in an effort to move product. Now it flys at the custies level.

Prices have gone up… that’s not fake or middleman driven.

9 Likes

Cali is being attacked from within. Thousands of abatement noticed. Supply is shrinking.

4 Likes

Only wish I were seeing what you are. If I could find 18 to 2 in my massive network I’d be buying up all available.

1 Like

Also you have to take into account all the outdoor is usually gone by March , so everyone looks for indoor . This happens every year . Now the deps are coming down and prices already dropped