Price of pounds in Cali right now?

I’m so fucking tired, i thought this was the thread on the water stuff in CA from a week or two ago

God i wish i could sleep.

Until this does get split

I want to try this on my next grow, see how it goes:

91.00g npk 20-10-20 water soluble fertilizer
92.00g Magnesium Sulphate
96.6g calcium nitrate
7.6g iron chelate 11%
64g Sulfur 98%+

Water to make 1 gallon, inject at 1:100 or to desired ppm.

1 Like

Truffle??

@Drhov thats what I get up here in WA state…

What you do is take the retentate (waste line) and send it into the feed of another RO and another and another.

Just keep cleaning the waste water

4 Likes

Ideally with the waste line filters being bigger than the previous. I have a 400 GPD after my 100 GPD on the waste path. Comes out 70 ppm when mixed with the filtered line, through a di filter to 0-2 ppm

1 Like

Your first ro isn’t getting you to 0 to begin with?

4 Likes

Close but no, incoming ~600ppm. Out around 30 as-is on one membrane. DI required.

I am chaining the RO membranes on the waste path to reduce waste, I recombine. Without the 400 GPD after the 100 GPD I was getting double the PPMs on the out line and burning through my DI media really quickly

Run brackish membranes in the secondary, then run the secondary permeate back in to the primary. Done correctly you can achieve 90% permeate to 10% concentrate. Dow actually has worksheets to do the design, on ours we run recirc to achieve correct flow rates per membrane.

Be mindful of the constituents of the concentrate, a lot of time it becomes hazardous waste running at low waste.

5 Likes

@Killa12345 can you janny this one up

Good info but I’m more Interested in price of lbs in Cali like the post says

4 Likes

I sold the last lot of climate controlled deps at $1100 L2L. Have a deposit on the next one at the same price.

6 Likes

Doesn’t water have everything to do with the price of lbs in Cali right now? Jk. It should be split.

5 Likes

Making 2k for ins is rough…

3 Likes

Traditional market is low risk pretty much only civil penalties now, so more people do it and drive the price down.

Regulated, if someone can’t be at a 50% net margin at $1500, they should probably get in to another business.

5 Likes

Those civil penalties follow you forever though, when you try and renew your license it wont let you. If you file taxes they’ll garnish you, id personally take statue of limitations over civil fines. Been there did that wasn’t fun

6 Likes

Ain’t civil in Texas lol. NY seems prime for the pickin

1 Like

A lot of times the Civil fines aren’t even being imposed. I know a lot of people that got raided in Anza, no one really got screwed with unless they were stealing utilities. People hear that and assume low risk.

1 Like

Thread is Cali. That is what I was talking about.

1 Like

Just because you live in cali doesn’t mean you don’t get NY or TX paying lol.

:mailbox_with_mail: :point_left:

3 Likes

Ya it can go Eitherway i guess, if they lay those epa fines on you probably gonna feel that. I think there just doing to take peoples land here. They started raiding whole sections not just big spots, if i was the county and wanted to sell foreclosed land to someone id want it to be somewhat close together rather than all spread out. Every situation is different, saw my friend loose his land be had for 15 yrs and have seen the exact opposite. I just know my experience with civil fines

3 Likes

With the amount that goes out of state and the impending doom coming this Croptober, I would say there is 0 reason to cultivate in a place like Texas.

6 Likes