Price of pounds in Cali right now?

And waiting for all the newly poor are hemp sprayed packs with god knows what sprayed on it at the bottom of the market, gutting all lower tiers

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s a thing anymore man. Why would people go through the trouble of spraying hemp when last years outs that were nitro sealed are the same price as a decent hemp pack which is likely from last year as well. The rise of sprayed hemp came because there was not any T flower around at a decent rate. Now it’s everywhere. Who knows, maybe I’m wrong, but I just don’t see why anyone would do that.

3 Likes

The lowest common denominator (non legal states doesn’t have access to transport a large bank roll, nor the connections to make it all happen. Sprayed hemp pack is their cheapest option instead of buying the 1000 pack when it gets to their hands from the plug. )

Also 0 risk. They don’t give 2 shits about customer satisfaction just about hitting the jugg

2 Likes

Probably not this year when there’s already outs going for 4

2 Likes

I’m starting up a living soil med garden and I’m curious as to what filtration system you use for your garden. I really like your no waste method.

1 Like

It’s all in there

2 Likes

Who’s got the best indoor? Even in Cali I’m disappointed or is all the good stuff gone before it’s on my radar?

2 Likes

Wizard trees

The best never sees the open market.

21 Likes

I totally found and read this thread after I responded to you. Nothing but good stuff here, thanks for the knowledge. This is my first living soil grow so I’m trying to piece together a solid and efficient setup. Did you build your own soil? I’m using build a soil for this grow.

I started with BAS. I build my own base and top dress with BAS and other amendments now. Build a soil is way to expensive, and I’ll probably start mixing my own top dress when I mix my media. I really just hate mixing and am way beyond using a tarp to mix. Sometimes I make tea if I want to introduce a microbe after my base has been mixed. Its a journey, and a learning experience. No run is ever exactly the same, which is how I like it. Most others would prefer pure repeatability.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s not what we do here.

4 Likes

Unless he has $577 in btc

9 Likes

Nice looking product​:facepunch::fist:
No pgr’s?

Sure didn’t take them long to get banned!

No! We don’t want your drugs as this isn’t a market place. It’s a Haven for learning and triggering, but certainly NOT a drug market

4 Likes

It amusing when dumb asses try to market trim as indoor deps :rofl: it’s got to be one or the other, deps don’t count as indoor people.

5 Likes

But there’s doors on the green house, that counts right

8 Likes

Kids these days, at lest they are trying.

4 Likes