PRICE DROP -Tons of random equipment for sale, hamlet valves, polyscience circulator, labconco -100C cold trap, ect ect

Been wanting to list a lot of the unused equipment I’ve had building up for awhile and finally found some time to do it, quite a mix of items. I’ll try to make a list here and than link some pictures, if you’re looking for a specific compression fitting or valve that’s not pictured, reach out to me as I likely have it. For larger heavier items, local pickup in Boulder CO is preferred, but I’d be willing to pack and ship for a fair price.

$3,000 - Labconco -100C Cold trap, comes with glass insert
$1,500 - Polyscience -40C to 200C heater/chiller circulator, 7L fluid
$1,000 Alcatel 2063, havent fired it up in awhile, but it was pulling 2-3 micron and its got a brand new sight glass
$600 - Sogevac SV65, recently had a new oil filter installed
$300 - Sogevac SV40, I have three of these, one uses fomblin (PFPE)
$500 - TRS21, essentially brand new, used for maybe 6 hours total and in great shape
$500 - Genesys 2 spectrophotometer, comes with data cards and a set of 5 new quartz cuvettes
$150 - Stainless steel KF25 cold trap, used for less than 5 distillations (have a few of these)
$500 - Thermohaake DC50/K75, this is a 7L -80C to 200C circulator heater/chiller
$100 - Jkem 210 controller
$300 - RKI beacon 410 hazardous gas alarm/monitor, includes four methane/LPG sensors
$250 - Chemglass condenser, great shape, 45/50, Chemglass part number: CG-1215-C-02
$300 - Insulated chiller/heater lines, from a 10L reactor

$1,000 - 12" closed loop collection vessel with jacketed hemispherical bottom (1/2" NPT drain port)

Also have two HP5790 GC’s that anyone can have for free if they come pick them up

Dynalene HC-50, I have about 50 gallons and will sell it for ~$30/gallon and can ship out individual gallons.
High purity mineral oil, also have about 50 gallons, make an offer

For the rest of the stuff pictured, make me an offer if you’re interested in anything, I’ve got a ton of SS compression stuff, manual valves, pneumatic valves, digital pressure gauges, fittings, headline filters, check valves, pressure relief valves, regulators, oxygen flow controller and valve, heat exchangers, and the list goes on. Most of the valves are hamlet, but theres a few swagelok ones in there, a lot of it it is 1/4", but theres also a ton of 1/8" and some 1/2" stuff.

8 Likes

I want a sogevac but I’m afraid of what shipping it to s Florida would cost :confused:

1 Like

Totally understand, if you want to find some quotes the SV40’s weigh 25kg, my guess is it would be ~100lb after the mini pallet and wrapping ect.

1 Like

I’ll check it out. My business partner lives in Denver and might be able to pick it up and figure it out himself. Got a pic of one of the sv40s not on fomblin

1 Like

How much for the RKI instruments gas monitor? And what probes come with it?

No worries if not, just lmk:

1 Like

Was looking for $300 for it and three sensors (thought I had four), the sensors are configured for methane. I would double check with RKI to confirm this, but I believe those sensors can be calibrated to most straight chain hydrocarbons that would be used in a hemp/cannabis lab such as pentane, hexane, heptane, ect.

(The sensors all come with the enclosures as well)

3 Likes

bump bumppp

Price for gas detector

$300 for the detector and sensors

Interested in the hakesomething chiller heater and gas detector. Some other stuff too definitely. You got a good amount of stuff bro

1 Like

Also have an INSANE amount of glassware that I’d like to sell, someone come get it all for 3k.
Too many pics to post, but heres a link to the google drive with all the glass.

1 Like

Link to rough inventory of each box:

I’ll take the Chemglass 45/50 condenser. Are you certain that’s a CG-1215-C-02? It looks like a CG-1215-C-10. I’ll take it either way, just curious.

I’ll also take the thermohaake DC50. If you can strap it to a pallet and wrap it up, I can handle freight.

Will need shipped to Oregon. Shoot me a DM if it’s still available. Thanks!

Too broke to justify buying anything but fwiw @Bearschoice710 is a great dude if anyone is on the fence.

1 Like

Is the poly science chiller still available

1 Like

Yesir, had a few people interested in the whole lot but they bailed so Im gonna start splitting it up

Glassware and polyscience are sold

1 Like

Chemglass condenser and thermohaake are no longer available.

I changed my mind and will be keeping the gas detector. The $300 I was asking was what I had paid on eBay, so anyone interested in one should have good luck on ebay. I got two, and they both worked perfectly, read the manual, order some calibration gas, and youll be good to go.

1 Like

What do you still have looking for chiller

1 Like