PRICE DROP -Tons of random equipment for sale, hamlet valves, polyscience circulator, labconco -100C cold trap, ect ect

Both chillers are sold

Hi do you still have the vacuum pumps? We might be interested in 2 sv40.

Thanks

I do indeed still have all the sogevacs, three SV40’s and one SV65

How much is the SS spool with 2 offsets in the first picture? and any pictures for the k25 SS cold traps possible interested in a few. thankyou have a nice evening.

1 Like

Sorry I should have taken a picture of the cold trap facing upwards, the first picture is the KF25 cold trap facing down

Are the stainless cold traps still available? I need two, let me know thanks

1 Like

Where are you located? Are the GCs still available?

1 Like

Located in Boulder CO, GC’s are all yours if you can come pick them up

What’s up with the chemglass high efficiency condenser? Still available??

1 Like

DM sent

Bump, getting rid of my storage unit next month for a smaller one and would like to get rid of a lot of this stuff so I dont have to keep paying to store it. Make me an offer

Price drop on the labconco cold trap, $2,500

1 Like

Ay buddy I’m going to need to get one of those kf25 cold traps

1 Like

My apologies I forgot to update the post, sold both the KF25 cold traps. I’ve also got a few teledyne Flash Chromatogaphy units that I would sell for $3-4k a piece if anyones interested

I am interested in the kf25 if it’s still for sale would like to purchase two would send to Oregon

KF25 traps are sold

Happy new year everyone! Hope everyone is looking forward to a great year! In the interest of not continuing to pay to store this stuff ive updated the pricing to get it sold!

Labconco cold trap: $1,800

Genesys Spectrophotometer (with three brand new quartz cuvettes): $300

Alcatel 2063: $700

12" SS Collection vessel: $700

Sogevac SV40’s $200 each, $500 for all three

TRS21 (used less than 6 hours) $400

Theres still a ton of random things I have for sale as well, NPT fittings, compression fittings, valves, ect ect, if anyones interested Ill take another look and go through it all more thoroughly, someone make me an offer on the lot for those! Im looking for a ~10L rotovap, so if anyone has a used one or is looking to trade for anything above please reach out!

2 Likes

Bump, someone make me an offer!

1 Like

Bump bump bump

1 Like