Preheat feature is useless in 2022

So, I have newly developed a product and I believe that the preheat function is no longer necessary.

This is how it looks and we are seeking for candidates to try out its boundaries.

Would there be anybody interested in signing up?

What I have tried so far is delta8(I got them out of filled carts, distillate syringe(about 90% THC),filled the vape pen put it in the freezer for 20 minutes,and then vaped to see if it works. and yeah,it did.

2 Likes

have shipped some samples to some brothers here too, and I am waiting for their replies.
Many of you have tried our products before, and this time we are doing it under a different brand name.

The new disposable has a 2.5g capacity, no preheat button, and has the potential to be a one-puffer-------One puff you are there.

We know it is no longer 2020, and a lot of products are there on the market, but we built it because we believe it can deliver the best vaping experience so far.

I am having more samples be shipped to LA and should anyone be interested in trying them out, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

4 Likes

So to answer some frequently asked questions.

1. samples will be free. hoping to get honest reviews.
  2. samples will be dispatched once I have them here in CA.
  3. I have tried THC/delta distillate myself,while some have filled live resin to it and they worked fine.
1 Like

Are these fully disposable? Or are there cartridge options?

2 Likes

These are fully disposable, there isn’t a cartridge option for this one I am afraid.
We do have a 510 cartridge coming in July or August.
Here is what it looks like.

2 Likes

Cotton wick?

1 Like

its a fine-tuned Ceramic Coil.
Its a 2ml cart.

2 Likes

That’s a clever way around my question.

5 Likes

Oh,I get it. Sorry~
There isnt cotton wrapped around the coil.
Not cotton wick.

1 Like

To be precise, I was talking about the 2ml cartridge, it is not cotton wicked.
The disposable has a thin layer of non-woven fabric around the coil.

I’d like to try some
I’ve used both the bbtank Simpods and the ikrusher tik pros

1 Like

Sure @Codemanmakeshash dm me your shipping information boss.

It is gonna make some bigger hits.
Full Glass+Ceramic Coil(no cotton)

1 Like

looks nice, what seal do you use inside?

2 Likes

Hi have looked up your postings,arent you selling your own products man?

but okay,I take it that you are asking on behalf of others as you are experienced.

The seal is silicon.

1 Like

To those who reached out for samples,they will be shipped out on 24th or maybe 25th,cuz I will be back to los angeles on 24th in the afternoon,might miss the pickup time.

Would love to try them out even 1 or 2 devices.

1 Like

Hi @all,been travelling recently,back to hongkong,I thank you for all of people who reached out for samples,I believe I am on the right path for some good products,however dont take my words for it. Please test the samples you received/going to receive out thoroughly and hopefully you willing be sharing some trial experience with more people here.

Thanks a lot.

Had a chance to play with some samples. I already blew through the little one with the cute heart and tossed it. That’s how much I liked the little 1ml bar. Super discreet, huge clouds, rechargeable.

Then I got around to firing the rest of the samples.

These are all 90% decarbed isolate and 10% hte. The barely flow at all, which has been a headache with most cartridges, but in all of these models they rip. I’ll update this post when each model reaches its end with how they faired through use.

Don’t have a whole lot of comparison, but the pricing I saw seemed pretty on point with what else I’ve encountered and they’ve been fairly responsive which is nice.

For complaints, I’d say a lot of customers are poetically going to complain about the large air gap you have to leave in the all glass cart. Of course, there’s that silicone seal, but it sounds like getting good hydrocarbon and alcohol resistant seals is out the question for most suppliers at this point so that’s kinda moot. Aside from that the majority or the fill vessels were not glass, but I don’t think I’ve seen a glass pod style yet either, so there’s that.

All in all I’m rather impressed currently.

3 Likes