It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

:wave:

You can reach out to me. We have USA distributors with inventory. We are in fact 3 hole machine formed Zirconia Ceramic + FKM (Viton) gaskets.

AVD is a crazy story… - they’re splitting to a new company called AVEO. AVD’s marketing team tried to split from the manufacturing team. It’s the same play that happened with Verified Smart carts.

They (Verified before they were Verified) repped AVD for a while - built up the marketing and socials, then quite literally stole the socials and contacts. They swapped to a cheaper manufacturer who tried to duplicate the product, cut corners, did not make compliance, and went down.

The marketing team (who I will not name as I don’t want to get swept up in the drama) who owned distribution for AVD in USA tried to pull a very similar move. They even got the plant manager to switch sides.

The owner and brains behind AVD, Johnathan, told them to kick rocks (the details are pretty funny to be honest) and now he’s started a new brand called AVEO. AVEO is what AVD wants to be but can’t. The QA, connections, and manufacturing practices went with J, and now AVD as a brand is sinking. Failure rates are up, quality is down, and there’s little to no prospects for innovation.

This is combined with the fact that there are huge pending lawsuits for IP over AVD that will take years before the dust settles. If you’re thinking of using AVD or already use them, reach out to us. We can put you through to people who are in the know and give you the low down, and connect you to the best possible prices for AVEO (The true AVD’s new name if I’m being honest… marketing is useless if it’s not backed by solid product and best practices).

AVEO is pricing out AVD and matching / beating them in quality. We’re partnering with AVEO to offer the best metal and the best zirconia carts on the market. ASCERA for Zirconia and AVEO for metal.

We will be in ICBC Berlin, and Cannacon Chicago trade shows this year, and AVEO is a part of our booth. So if any of these things resonates with you, give me a DM and we’ll chat. If you’re planning to be at the events, let’s connect!

13 Likes

Just recently started rocking those EZ Press AVDs and I love em. We are getting great feedback too.
Feels/performs a lot like a CCell to me. But they are less expensive and they ship them to us in a way that works seamlessly with out filler/capper. They’re great to work with.

4 Likes

We also manufacture and sell zirconia ceramic carts. But we customize the materials, features, and branding around the customer’s needs.

1 Like

Yeah, I think every cart manufacturer offers OEM. :joy:

We differentiate ourselves through compliance documentation (QA/QC, MSDS, COA’s) in a package that should pass you through Health Canada or any CA audit. We manufacture to ISO 13485, with certifications to prove it.

We also tailor our carts to fit your viscosity (4 configs available for 4 ranges of oils). And finally, we have the most efficient automation pre-rack solution for ATG machines and Thompson Duke, if you’re using automation.

You guys can check out info on our automation solution at: Ascera.ca/a-block

We do 3 viscosity sample kits if you need to test for viscosity match. Most distillate works in the highs, most live resin with high terp needs medium or lows. I’ve mentioned this in another thread already, so I won’t go into details here.

You can learn more by reading about ASCERA here.

Any questions, feel free to DM me. I don’t post a lot here because, well, we’re busy as hell. But I check my DM’s and try to respond ASAP.

There are a lot of people claiming Zirconia quality, not a lot of them have done anything beyond place an order from China. There’s a lot more to this game than landing the carts. If you’re not assuring compliance and quality through testing and certifications, you’re just gambling.

Reach out, and we’ll talk!

12 Likes

When did Forums turn into companies ruthlessly bashing their competitors. Back in my day that’s the what the forums were about. It was people giving honest feedback not companies crying about sand in their panties. Anyways, loving all the perspective on this post that’s actually unbiased.

5 Likes

Im giving away free samples in return for honest review.
My carts are 2ml,newly launched,not gonna lie,im a cart peddler,trying to get some feedback we can use to better modify it before MJBIZCON.

My cartridge looks like this

full glass,2ml,low temp,no cotton wick,downside filling.
limited samples only.

DM me if you are interested.
P.S. I have another thread here dedicated for my products.

2 Likes

Was just going to recommend you

1 Like

Good for him. Quality of business, people and product matters.

Ive tried many vape systems and vape carts from all over…avd carts were always my top pick. And I’m VERY picky. Been using real CDT for about 5 years now making my own… ThcA diamond oil and all kinds of goods. Sho as well when I can find.

I’m a small small guy but I’m just saying I really like the good avd stuff.

I know some ppl think everyone just holding ballz but I’m speaking from experience… been getting the carts since the white boxes

I always liked y’all b/c you stamped your carts as well. I really appreciate that…quality control shows.

*Cheap crappy vapes don’t give you batch numbers …:thinking: Why? Well then there’s no way of proving anything. The guy that fills it with trash distillate and fake terps isn’t held responsible or the company that used coat hangers to make the vape isnt responsible…

Those cheap vapes cost what ? $0.11 to make w slave labor? Nah I’m od’ing…

Long story long…I think
AVEO is going to do big things in the space.

9 Likes

Wow! You have the very first boxes and logo design from 2018! We should send you some of our new PRL samples for free!

Thank you for the kind words and support. We are just here to make the best products possible at an affordable price for all vape brands out there that want reliability and performance.

Please reach out to ann@avd.com if you want some samples and be on the watch for our new website that is launching in the next few days: www.aveo710.com

3 Likes

:nerd_face: :sunglasses: since the white boxes (blank on the inside lid) :facepunch:

Less than 1% failure rate. Plus you can just tell they’re made well. The feel, the look, performance.

I like both of these as well
(best low temp battery I’ve come across) but not really into the vibrating…it is good for blind ppl though.

I’ll prob take you up on that sample offer. And I’ll be showing love to your new site and brand for sure.

I have a few friends that use avd and always speak highly of yall. Salute cannabis nerds. :muscle::muscle::nerd_face:

Thanks making high quality.

5 Likes

Thank you

That’s fantastic. Feel free to jump on a new website and request samples of PRL cartridges.

3 Likes

Cool I’ll probably just email when I’m ready. I don’t have any licenses so prob just get em through a friend. Anyways…

Congrats on the launch. The site looks crisp. Really fast load time. Soon as I clicked go it launched. Short video came up crisp too, no lag.
(Mobile… from my phone)

S/o to whoever designed the site. I hope my site is as crisp as that.

Thank you :nerd_face:
Ttyl. :surfing_man:

1 Like

Where does one buy AVD screw on carts, without being a business? Brand king seems to only have press ons. I reached out to AVD over email a while ago and they basically said If i’m not buying 1000 at a time get lost.

1 Like

highqualitycarts.com has a great product

1 Like

The glass carts with twist on mouthpiece is a design that is included in the ITC complaint by Smoore (CCELL) that is claiming IP infringement.

As the owner of the AVD brand and trademark, we have officially stopped producing this design, along with their resin/plastic press-fit that is also subject to IP infringement claims by CCELL.

The REAL AVD is now AVEO.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: everyone thinks they got a quality cart and charges double the price only to find out a cheaper cart performs better

2 Likes

Ecap CL8 full-ceramic cotton-free cartridge, You never know how good it is until you use it.

1 Like

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220809006033/en/AVD-victorious-in-international-arbitration-against-AVID-Holdings-dba-AVEO-a-Jonathan-Carfield-company.

Seems like there are always several sides to stories. I try to stay unbiased but do my research. unfortunately, there are a lot of snakes in the grass. I’ve had my fare share of run ins. Money owed on handshake deals, indictments, massive fall outs etc with friends and even family.

But having been an investor back in the traditional days to try to bring my people up, I hate seeing folks owe money and skip out. it’s one thing when the law gets involved and it’s another when people simply don’t have a backbone and would like to get rich on other people’s money and connections.

A quick search of Jonathan Carfield on google from this article that popped up is enlightening to say the least. I’ll be checking in on google on this who AVD/ AVEO thing to keep up to date.

3 Likes

Yes. There are always two sides to every story.

Jonathan Carfield has been targeted because he is feared in the market.

In Washington State, what isn’t being said is that the investors were both paid back with extensive interest and are in good standing. Information that Next Level is well aware of but used intentionally as an effort to defame.

In addition, Next Level has a UCC-1 filed against them for over $3.5M by AVID. This was simply money spent for great PR as they now admit they aren’t the real AVD and simply been sourcing from Jonathan as we’ve claimed since day 1.

This was due to the extensive lines of credit our company gave Next Level, so ironically, they are outspending us on PR using money they have owed our company since last year.

As stated, people can do their own research. Go to State of WA UCC filings and do a search for “Next Level Ventures.”

The difference is that we believe in fair competition and simply competing on product quality and service without attacking individuals.

3 Likes