Pregabalin being sold as Muscimol isolate and extracts, possibly by a user here

Hello, recently I saw a company (amanitamushrooms.com who appears to be blaming their supplier) selling what they claimed to be 97%+ Muscimol isolate and that they marketed it for a snortable effect. Having doubts I decided to send this off to be lab tested which came back as having no Muscimol or Ibotenic acid. Very curious what the substance this company is selling to people I bought some and sent it off to DrugsData. In addition another user who seems to be into analysis also bought a separate sample on their own and evaluated it. (All links are at the bottom of this post)

In both tests it was found to contain Pregabalin (Schedule V) and an unidentified drug. Apparently this company supplies alot of vendors who repackage their product. When the results were shared to the amanitamuscaria subreddit about 2 hours later the company took the product out of stock (but appears to be back) and when doing this put the claimed name of their manufacturer for this Pregabalin sold as Muscimol saying to call them at a # if someone needs more fake Muscimol before they are back in stock (despite taking it offline themselves but it appears back in stock now with the manufacture number removed but screenshots remain). This manufacture is on the lab report they have for this product. I’m not sure if they stole the lab report or if they bought this from the company and didn’t bother to test it before selling it but it appears someone associated with the manufacture uses this website so after multiple failed attempts by phone and instagram I’m trying here.

The company name is Scientific Reserves LLC, the address is listed for this company on the claimed Muscimol isolate lab testing for the product amanitamushrooms sells. From investigating on opencorporates it appears this company is owned/managed by a William Russell as well as Paul Rosas (owner of SOLO Scientific LLC), it appears Paul works with William on other projects and uses the same address as Scientific Reserves LLC for other businesses they manage. It appears Paul Rosas is known as @BrownGuy42000 on instagram and known on this website as @BrownGuy420

It appears @BrownGuy420 has posted on here about this claimed Muscimol…funny enough the image he posted of the claimed Muscmol looks exactly like the small shardy claimed Muscimol that I sent out to DrugsData that came back as Pregabalin. Curious if amanitamushrooms simply stole a lab test I decided to attempt to reach out to Paul on instagram, tagging them in a post, sending them a message request with no response. I tried calling and left a voicemail for the number that was posted but also no response. So I’m hoping @BrownGuy420 or if someone who knows them can advise if he sold this fake Muscimol to amanitamushrooms and if so why it ended up being Pregabalin with no Muscmiol at all? Seeing the image they posted makes me more suspicious.

Links/sources:

My drugsdata result: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=17152

Another user analyzes (and explains in detail) the claimed Muscimol and finds Pregabalin: Reddit - Dive into anything

Scientific Reserves LLC opencorpdata: Scientific Reserves LLC · 636 W Dutton Rd, Eagle Point, OR 97524

amanitamushrooms website claimed lab test showing Scientific Reserves LLC and address: https://i.imgur.com/a3XF7Oa.png

User gets reply from company and site is updated: https://i.imgur.com/kFjZj9L.png

Website updated saying contact supplier: https://i.imgur.com/e73nHXt.png

Image of claimed Muscimol that @BrownGuy420 posted here awhile back: https://i.imgur.com/voUuO7v.png

Direct link to that image/post by @BrownGuy420 : ISO Amanita Extract/Muscimol Isolate - #20 by BrownGuy420

Image of fake muscimol by reddit user who analyzed it: https://i.imgur.com/93VXJ8e.jpg

Image of fake muscimol by me who sent it to drugsdata: Reddit - Dive into anything

Image comp of the above: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

A big reminder to test the product you receive before selling it to other people to consume, don’t take anyone’s word for it.

18 Likes

Sounds like something he would do. Out of Medford Oregon

4 Likes

Brownguy4200 is the same person as the owner of solo scientific

4 Likes

Also he hires wack as people to work for him that have no experience because he can pay them shit. So he either middleman’s it or had someone in his lab making it and didn’t know what they were doing. I wouldn’t be doing any business with Paul rosas or brownfuy4200 scammers.

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::clown_face::mans_shoe:

7 Likes

someone had that stuff at a booth at the chicago festival last weekend. My wook traded my gummies for that stuff and like 4 people ate it and got 0 visuals. I told them it wasnt shrooms.

1 Like

Can anybody explain the appeal other than $$? Looking at Wikipedia, it definitely doesn’t scream “try me”!

1 Like

its gas station shrooms, it appeals to people who smoke gas station weed.

11 Likes

It’s because the shit is legal to sell. Amanita is trash.

2 Likes

Amanita muscaria is one of the worlds oldest psychoactive substances used by people, believed to predate alcohol brewing. Muscimol is a GABA-A agonist while most modern pharmas are PAMs of GABA-A making it somewhat unique in function. Amanita muscaria itself is great for anxiety and sleep support.

1 Like

Gave Paul a phone call where they seemingly used every excuse in the book from blaming their partner to accusing amanitamushrooms itself of diverting the muscimol and selling pregabalin instead

4 Likes

This dude in the chat solo scientific is a joke. Always paying someone else to make products for him cause he doesn’t know how to do it. Karma is a bitch. He knows he can use kca labs but he is going to use a lab he knows he can get results from. This video is hilarious.

I’m wondering who certified him and his lab to be a level 3 hemp slanger???

@Future @sidco

11 Likes

Lots of shit that could happen when you take Lyrica.

Also not recommended if you’re using cbd

Source : Pregabalin (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic

Funny you should ask this. Because I moved to Oregon with all my equipment to work with this guy. Met him a few times he seemed like a good dude so I moved to Oregon brought my equipment and started helping and teaching him conversions. Little did I know the day he told me to take two days off he had planned for future to come by the facility and check it out. Mind you this was my equipment there not his. Future certified this dude when it was my equipment. I brought it up to future and was told tough shit basically. Then after confronting Paul about this I was asked to leave.

This dude is a joke and a piece of shit. Lost all respect for future and the verification process on here. It’s not about good work it’s about the money that lines his pockets.

6 Likes

Funny this is his post on instagram but it seems to be everyone should trust the government over solo scientific amanita extract

:face_with_spiral_eyes::hear_no_evil::face_with_peeking_eye:

Was your equipment given back?

1 Like

O yea I came back and got it.