Pre roll filling machine

Thanks for the reply. I figured you might not be working with it anymore as the post was a year old, but there isn’t a whole lot of talk on here about pre-roll tek.

1 Like

I’m interested in your Preroll unit hit me up 9176856220 thanks

I’m interested in your unit

I’m interested in your deal what’s the best you can do

Wanted to talk about your packing equipment

Hi r3245dc - you can send me an email at kich@packagedevices.com.
What products are you looking to package and can you describe the packaging?
If you can give me an idea of speeds or volumes (how many per day) that would be helpful.
Thanks! Mike

I can make you one out of a harbour freight vibratory tumbler for way cheaper lol let me know if interested!

1 Like

Appreciate the offer, but thankfully, I no longer have to do anything outside of labs. My personal consumption wouldn’t ever justify one either. lol

I recently put together a list of the top cone filling machines you can buy right now for different levels of pre-roll production. The machines that I like are the Fast Fill for budget/entry level machine. It obviously is not going to be as cheap as something you can homebrew but its definitely a fair price to get going quickly and with no hassle.

The machines that I like for higher levels of production would be something like the cone packer 300 or the sluice box. The cone packer 300 is nice because you can control the amount of vibration as well as meter the cannabis into each cone to get a more accurate final weight. The sluice box is great because it comes with a tamping tool to tamp all 400 cones it holds at once and as a lot of people mentioned above that tamping can take a lot of time. This tool basically allows you to tamp all the pre-rolls at once so all you have to do is fold/twist.

Then there are now fully automated solutions which will take the cones from the box, place the cone, fill the cone, tamp it, twist it, cut off the excess twist, and weigh the final pre-roll for accuracy. That is really the future of pre-roll production.

You can check out a more in-depth round up if your interested: https://customconesusa.com/blog/best-cone-filling-machines-2020-edition/

4 Likes

Great work thank you

The knockbox works well. https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjY3sr3juHpAhXUFq0GHRbDAdoYABAGGgJwdg&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQeD2xVk71qcsRyl84KBdtznTo7AKpjBinyEIFlGu-8Sjp4AgZeurKnucHFaZ4gYxJJ4W6UP8V1Mx5NoCiFeUNYSR&sig=AOD64_1gQLS_zupNkkJa7iougTtr6mX7CQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwifwcP3juHpAhUSJDQIHX1tAwUQ9aACegQIDxA7&adurl=

I also work with a Company here in Oregon & can get pre-rolls in bulk for a good price. lemme know.

Seth

1 Like

Cema Instrument now post out pre roll cone filling machine

It fit for 109/98 98/84 26tip pre roll cone filling

Paper cone can be custom logo
Feeding with sticky material is fine
Tight solution and Shape Round

It’s ready to receive your request for order

Cema Instrument

Welcome dm

I’ve got 2 automated pre-roll, fill and twist machines from THC Engineering. Does 1000 joints/hr, half or full gram. One machine was used for a year and the other one is brand new.

Since that company went out of business the seller is asking for at least 22% of what he paid for it, which is $103,532. Guy paid close to $1M for it…

2 Likes

We have V3.0 Edition Pre Roll Machine with 3*Hopper Design.

We have been to Las Vegas show and studied competitor machine as well.
Price bascially over 250k+ its heavy cost for start production.

1:Material is sticky (its different with hemp).2mm particle will be better.
2:Empety Paper Cone,We suggest customer will using Raw KingSize Cones and Element Cone.
3:If you need OEM LOGO We can do as well to support.
4:Dutch Fold or Twist Fold Currently Dutch Fold is Popular now in USA and Europe.
5:Tight and Good Shape is very important for customer marketing sales.
6:We can make solution for your demand for pre roll joints plan.

Welcome talking more about pre roll joints demand.
Automated Pre-Roll Machine.pdf (114.7 KB)

1 Like