Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Here you say you do the fast crash boulders with only Ntane, but in other threads you have stated that you use a mixture of solvents. Which is it? Ill see if I cant find the comment I am referring to.

3 Likes

This is the quote I am referring too.

4 Likes

I said if done right you “Can” do it with only Ntane to let dred know its possible without using a ReX method, not that is what IM Currently doing :man_facepalming: we have several variants of this SOP to make it work in just about any setting we’ve used just about every solvent or blend you could think of for this and if you changed the parameters enough you could probably do it with even more, why the patent covers such a wide range of variables :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Just trying to get clarification. Not trying to bash or anything. I have nothing but respect for what you do. :call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

No worries its come a long way from when I started selling this SOP, but something I quickly realized is one of the biggest issues in the industry was that consultants were not developing the SOPs for the individual companies they were selling them too which lead to them having efficiency and profitability issues when utilized by standard techs, so when I go to a consult I rewrite the SOP based of the need software the customer and the equipment they have

4 Likes

17 Likes

Some of my work, pardon my ignorance bit new to extraction, and very new to this group.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Jesus Christ Marie, they’re minerals!

5 Likes

Is the bottom one really black? Or just the light.

A year or so ago I’d say you’re pulling our collective leg, but now, yeah, it’s plausible.

2 Likes

It’s black, I’ll take another pick from various angles

2 Likes

update: does not work with extract

I gotta say I don’t believe this is thca.

The little black specs and a few other things just seem to similar to various different types of crystals I have seen.

You melt a little of the colored crystals or the black one and i’ll happily eat my words.

9 Likes

23 Likes

It’s THCa.

4 Likes

I believe it. I’ve gotten the top three from fucking around and being an idiot. If he has an education I think it honestly isn’t very hard. Novel but I got to imagine more education and I wouldn’t fumbled through chemistry like an idiot and I still occasionally get the results I want so it wouldn’t surprise me :man_shrugging::100::joy:

8 Likes

I’ll post a melt shot tonight.

3 Likes

Did my best to show the color in the video but it leaves something to be desired for sure. Need to work on the melt shot game

7 Likes

By thca. I was meaning mostly isolate

1 Like

It’s thca, there’s a lot to be desired still with what I’m trying to accomplish. The specks are just part of the learning process. I have only been in the game a few months. I have had some really good training so far and the opportunity to try some things out and see what I can do. I’m really not educated. I’m hyper observant though, so when I see something I mentally note and adjust.

3 Likes