Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Education is great! However fumbling around is science is it not? Make adjustments record data, theorizing then putting to test. Trying the same thing over and over without adjusting a variable, while expecting new results seems like a waste though.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Great work @MWCanna and @Smokingfyah :muscle: dialing it in… that’s a nice gem collection

4 Likes

yummy my words taste wonderful!!

great work man!! With the recent join date i just felt like you were another persons alt account trying to troll.

3 Likes

It’s a lung!

9 Likes

Lookin good think your on a right path, dont know what your using as it looks very different from mine(more inclusion/coated vs crystallization) but looks like you just gotta figure out shape and clarity and you be set

3 Likes

Definitely have a ways to go on clarity, but have been given suggestions to help achieve better clarity and facet growth. Need to put those to practice.
So far been trying to dial in color and playing with shapes and behaviors with my solutions.

2 Likes

You’ve made quick progress - particularly for being newer to the processing world… in a couple of weeks I’d be willing to bet that you’ll have some nice transparent and faceted colored stones. Next time I’m in Missouri we need to throw a few of those colored stones in @MWCanna’s fancy rig and sesh

2 Likes

meant to pm

I really like aggressive edges like these

7 Likes

multiple crystals fused together like this is called twinning. it does look cool, but it’s likely to have inclusions (impurities) stuck between the multiple crystals. Slowing down your solvent evaporation rate will help make single crystals

4 Likes

Looks familiar took me a while to get clarity you’ll get it now just gotta figure out the blue and green shout-out to @slickric174 we started figuring out this tech after seeing @Thewillbilly blue stones in Michigan I’ll post some of my latest stones here soon.

3 Likes

Thin crumble slab with a thca stain.

10 Likes

Nice little mix of colors

33 Likes

I’ll post a picture with some sauce on some they get nice and clear these have been rattling around in a jar that’s why they have a bit of a dull look

3 Likes

That picture reminds me of those old fish tank rocks you’d get for goldfish. These pics are wild lol.

Super cool stuff!

8 Likes

I’ll post some really cool ones here in a day or two got some in the works

2 Likes

Is this will Billy tech?

2 Likes

Yeah my version I’m not 100% sure if it’s the exact same as his but same results took like 9m to figure it out

3 Likes

9 million? 9 minutes? Lol

Guessing that’s 9 months lmao

6 Likes