Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

I had a jar do that recently. I have no idea why but it looked just like that.

7 Likes

or scratching your partners junk. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

2 Likes

4 Likes

Terps from fresh frozen

This pantech color came out on point to me

15 Likes

Pulled these ice cubes out today

29 Likes

As soon as my lab is online I’ll be calling you for that consult

6 Likes

You’ve got my number, I’d be glad to

4 Likes

5 Likes

Few weeks ago it started as this

Couple weeks after, it was this.

Playing with pentane.

Overnight boulders are:

Place nice shaped structures about 0.1-0.2g, or bigger seeds aside. Depending on how many you want and how big is up to you.

Dissolve thca in pentane (sealed jar, if you couldn’t figure it out) 1.5-2:1 (pentane:thca). Once all has dissolved, pour into Pyrex of appropriate size.

Place seeds throughout the dish and set in a warm (75-80f) location, with adequate ventilation.

Next day pick out larger structures, set aside. Scrape up small thca and sugar left over, re-dissolve scrapings in pentane and start over. Repeat until no sugar left in dish when pentane evaps.

29 Likes

Yeah That’s a way todo it if you going the isolate Rex route (i do think your parameters need some adjustments), but If you do WILLBILLYTEK right you should have little to no left over sugar and are able to crystallize within 18 hours directly from the pour spout using Ntane, have done both seeded and unseeded in 18 hour with similar results

9 Likes

Personally, I don’t like the giant over sized fast boulders, anyway. Regardless of how it’s done. I like diamonds to have clarity, without breaking them down.

15 Likes

I don’t even like diamonds these days.

Just slightly bigger than normal sugar with homogeneous terps. Definitely what I prefer to dab and sell.

I hate Breaking up diamonds and shatter to dab

4 Likes

we just need to lobby the state to allow 7g jars

7 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Bullshet arguement

On topic.

7 Likes

Wow, thanks Dred! Trying this out today. Do you usually CRC the extract beforehand? Or does this only work with THCA isolate starting material?

Same jar from a couple weeks ago.

6 Likes