Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

I’m not saying they aren’t sick. Those are some impressive, giant structures. But, facets that big will most likely be trapping excess solvent in there. Someone can disagree, it’s just what happens when they are that big.

The cloudiness in there with the streaks. I am faaaiiirly certain that’s trapped solvent in them beauties.

3 Likes

0ppm 99% and in the CA rec market🙏🏼

16 Likes

You forgot 0 taste. Those look impressive but not very tempting to dab. I like terps and a full high not a flat high. I say big pure terpless diamonds are for IG not dabbing.

17 Likes

You had one of those giant ones tested, or a smaller one? That’s impressive

2 Likes

28 random picked grams as is accordance to ca state regulations

13 Likes

Idk i like to take a big huge massive diamond, and dip in a lil terps. Loving the massive diamonds guild!!!

2 Likes

We mostly isolate for our Thca/cbd pressed tablets and some other things we are doing but there are a lot of people who enjoy the effects without the treble that the other compounds can cause🙏🏼

9 Likes

Is that why the cracks are in there from purging? I have a few facets that have gotten big, but they are for flexing not smoking and are cloudy in the middle. I will harvest them this week actually

5 Likes

Uploading: 2FA14F25-EB3F-4C36-ADD7-B629EA515406.jpeg…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Kinda bummed, the middle crystal mountain had terps pushing it upwards the whole time, but still looking and feeling gooooood. I cant thank you all enough over at o.t.s.s.t. for this techique

7 Likes

Ooooooo

Why u bummed?

1 Like

Recent cold crash

14 Likes

My pics aren’t the best quality but :^) what a lovely molecule.

20 Likes

14 Likes

Pure thca crystal or powder is the best cannabis experience in my book. Smoke at moderate temperatures it provides on unparalleled experience. In my book all the terpenes and contaminate cannabinoids do is muddle up the experience. I don’t want perfume (terpenes) in my extracts. Crystal/powder ensures you are getting proper enatimers, and that the material has never been heated. Once there is a way to vap them on the go easily (I know there are options, but none are fire and forget like a vap pen) the distillate game will be over. So will “adding terpenes”, but that will take a while.

I dream of the day we have 20+ tailored cannabinoid formulations, all made from 99% crystal.

Tick tock, tick tock.

8 Likes

You know you can re x with a terpene and get 0 Ppm :wink:

8 Likes

Those aren’t though.

1 Like

Great diamonds terp, monsters!!! Geussing no seed just pure growth?

2 Likes