Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

I was thinking of cycling temperature as a variable to tune the solvent and crash cannabinoids. Guess I’ll have to get some tubes welded up :slight_smile:

1 Like

First time. Used hot jar tek

8 Likes

How long did that batch take to grow?

1 Like

24 hrs

5 Likes

wtf!? Do you have links to this hot jar tech? I’m three days into an Htfse with not a single crystal visible aside from the THCa I threw in to seed it.

3 Likes

I didnt even have a seed to use.

3 Likes

Holy smokes that’s incredible. Thanks for the link. Do you think it will work for non CRC’d material? I did an open blast into jars and purged off enough solvent to stop being visually active at room temp but enough to pressurize a mason jar to pop the lid. Gas hasn’t really evaporated much from the self regulating leak and I’ve had it untouched for 3 days.

I wonder if I can evaporate more solvent and try this hot jar tech still?

The picture i posted is not crc. Fresh dry indoor trim

1 Like

And im assuming you can still try by doing exactly what you said if you wanted

1 Like

Nice! I can see the speed of growth definitely traps a lot of the terps in the formation. Looks a lot like live resin/sugar crystal. This is what mine look like right now, from what you’ve described I have too much solvent and need to evap more to do the hot jar tech

4 Likes

Yeah @j12 grew some nice stones using the hot jar tek. This was my first time trying.

I scraped the oil out of the collection pot into the jars so ya you have too much solvent lol

2 Likes

I’m going to try this with the little jar and post the results. Hopefully my first go is successful :+1:t4:

1 Like

What in the hot & crispy Kentucky fried fuck is going on here? 100g rock??

2 Likes

CRC diamonds from trim!!

40 Likes

Looks amazing dude!

1 Like

that looks :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

That’s my favorite consistency and crystal size to dab

2 Likes

My latest offering

14 Likes

25 Likes

CRC with 100% ntane, from outdoor machine trim.

13 Likes

Nice warm or cold extracted ?
I asume cold cryo but have seen similar results warm :+1:

1 Like