Please humor me. How are decarbed diamonds that much different from distillate?

no claim i did this right when crc came out and responded w this.

idk why but my crc oil live or not can be taken to redonkuless temps and doesnt darken up and holds on to the terps so much better

i would go straight from the honey pot…reduce and decarb withour any separation and the carts where fire flavors. not as high in thc but fire

6 Likes

I would call you a liar

9 Likes

This is what I hate about the Decarb process when looking to cart an end product. It’s not the same once it goes in.

decarb diamonds are the exact same end product as distillate. THC thats it…

Neither is live. I dont care what some fuck boi marketer says. Im trying to figure out how resin is still “live”? Once its off the plant… its no longer living…

The next arguement is gonna be… “The trichome is still curing so its gotta be live”… When you cure meat is it still living???

This is all marketing shit so these dudes can sell their oil its really simple. I dont understand why one of these threads pop up about every 6 months when some fuck boi company releases another “live resin pen” and it has no THCa in it…

and @SanitatemDime… There are plenty of pens that smoke thca plenty fine… I know my puffco pro and kandypens galaxy have no problems with thca and taste perfectly fire…

13 Likes

live means you get to charge double

Edit: I am 100% with killa here, this live bs is garbage, and I don’t even know why we have discussions about marketing terms here.

2 Likes

fire sells itself!!!

you can call it dick/ball fungus and if its that shit…it will sell

7 Likes

To some extent yes. But I will have a different end product if I distill a portion of the decarbed thca and leave the other portion just decarbed. After testing, they will show different results…

Also. What would anyone consider a “live resin” pwn. What has to be done to for the lot of us to accept it as “live resin”.

My opinion, if it’s the native solution. Either you’re doing the liquid live resin recipe I’ve posted (htfse/holywater). Or seperate, decarb, and reintroduce which would also be the native solution. To me, that’s what I would consider. Now, if you can partially decarb so that you don’t have a thca drop out later, that would be ideal, too.

4 Likes

Dude maybe they don’t have live in Florida but there is an ensemble of terpenes that are present in live that provide a different taste from cured extracts

1 Like

is that really live or is it uncured vs cured?? Trust me… we have everything you have in cali. I think the FL boys here have shown we have the ability to get any product or make any product. seems like cali is playing catch up a lot of times…

I think this is a bit of a stretch…loling

4 Likes

I dont know when the last time you smoked dmt but to me, the plant is absolutely alive

1 Like

i dont see botanical terps in FL. I dont see no fuck ass d8 carts either… Nor really outdoors, or light dep…

Looks like most of the forum is using @cart.farm tech… More FL shit. We been preaching this cannabis only terps thing for a while. We dont do conversions… We certainly were the first really to exploit indoor growing in the 90s… LOL some people think the game is lost in 20-30 years.

half this forum is still mixing terps with a stir plate…LOL

5 Likes

Ain’t got da @TheWillBilly diamonds doe

1 Like

where is this??

lets bring this back on topic… We can make another thread for debating which state has a more illustrious drug history and industry

LA did pretty much invent Crack! thats a big one!!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: yes. has anyone actually melted diamonds and sent them for results?

2 Likes

In terms of throughput, I wonder if you could get crystallization → centrifuge → decarb to actually be faster than crude → winterize/decarb → distillate for “distillate” production. With seeding and playing with crystallization parameters, I think you could get pretty rapid, small crystallization of THCa that could be separated by centrifuge. I’d imagine you’d get a better yield and higher purity than distilling and have nice terps to use for cart production or sell as a second revenue stream. I am probably missing something, but lately I’ve been starting to wonder why even distill?

7 Likes

Lol ummm

5 Likes

your right…got shit to do today… Have fun you all!

3 Likes

Crazy how much every thread derails here lately…

4 Likes