Plant Growth Regulator Hormones?

Literally exactly what I said to my girlfriend when she told be about PGR’s.

Don’t get me wrong though, they’re able to still get the terps right. Last week I went to my girls and there’s a dispo right by her house. I got some granddaddy purple and everything was in point but the nugs were again all uniform. They were all uniform and compact and when you smoked it, it did the black charcoal residue and not white ash, thing I was talking about. When you grinded it, it was like what the fuck why so little for such a dense compact nug.

I think they should be banned for the use of wholesale flower on the consumer market in dispensaries because it is by every definition deceiving the consumer. Like the consumer pays good money; really good money in states like Massachusetts for cannabis. We voted for safe and affordable access. This is not safe access if we are smoking pgrs. It’s also by no means affordable in access as well. Like… At that point wouldn’t it be better to hire Master growers who are all organic in process who can give the consumer a safe product?

Idk man it’s all a little beyond me.

in my small space it was less than 1 gpw. 280 grams 400 watts. It makes me consider lining my walls with small cabinets. I was likely using superbud. The whole grow area was just around 4 feet tall. I never do great on gpw. 1lb per 1k light is acceptable to me any more is a bonus. Strains were c99 crosses from fet and dman.

1 Like

Yeah, im sure I can line a 1x1 rectangle with LED’s, make it 10’ tall and say i get some crazy yield per sqft bit thats just not realistic. The majority of good growers can average 1gpw as a baseline. The top growers are in the 1.5gpw range.

2 Likes

How much dried bud do you get off a 1k?

1 Like

1.5gpw has been my average for many years now.

2 Likes

6 lbs per 1k light? I cant even see it fitting? You must use co2

1 Like

Sorry about that i was typing what i was thinking and not what you were asking. 3lb of dry flower per 1k DE.

2 Likes

I had some gavitas- and 7 foot ceilings and tall genetics. They didnt burn but it wasnt ideal. now mostly china quantums

Setup looks like this. Yes i do use CO2 @ 1k ppm. Thatsbthe burner haning under the AC unit in the back.

7 Likes

too many regs around here for me to be allowed to do that.

I understand the method but you just have so many lights you dont move them huh? In my example the plants ended up inches from the glass hoods.

Yeah, this is licensed. Alot of people run crazy setups out here in Cali w/o lic also.

4 Likes

Ive seen/heard of a few good led growers pulling 3lbs a light in 4x4 squares that’s 2g/w

My average is 2lbs per 1kw DE but I’ve achieved 3lbs per light when I’m not lazy

4 Likes

Im probably gonna get a co2 generator, Il keep it downstairs and im sure my air quality will go down but it can heat my house too.

1 Like

one of my issues is I rarely run a single strain in a garden Im always popping seeds. Ive had many keepers that I fucked it all up and ended up with no clone. There was some good ethos sweet insanity with leg sized buds and I chopped it and then like OH FUCK I was supposed to reveg. And the one nilla wafer that is dank and just rejects the bugs - no clone.

2 Likes

Seal the room and run it. It should give you a 20-30% increase in yield.

5 Likes

This is where mine is rn @ 10 inches tall.

I cut the fan leaves really early to induce the four arms which caused a couple deficiencies. Still going strong. I hit her with nutrients in two weeks.

Hopefully she’ll have big armpit branches under those four arms and will eventually have 8 arms.

Let’s hope i did it right.

1 Like

Translation(?): you topped the plant(?)

6 Likes

That’s a good way to die.

7 Likes

Please list all the dangers for the fammunity

1 Like