Plant Growth Regulator Hormones?

Or drop it on a table and if it makes a sound ifs pgr. Like beasters in the 90’s

5 Likes

I need to pick up some PGRs for plant tissue culture.

1 Like

I have 2 strains that are super dense w/o pgr garbage.

4 Likes

Im sure im just joking, I remember all the 2 bud 1/8ths that were all pgr’s just like all beaster’s that were around here back then #’s looked like half p’s.

2 Likes

I’ve used phosphoload with great success @ the rate of 1ml per gal added at day 10 of flower. I have my product lab tested to assure the highest quality product on the market.
My results on our Fire OG Kush strain was 25.63% with a genetically perfect cannabinoid spectrum which created a highly desirable entourage effect in the extractions done by an associate of mine. The product was iced out and appeared to of been grown in a lead crystal factory. I yielded 20 pks in a 128sf grow environment utilizing HID lights. The scientist was impressed at the lab having only test one strain higher and none with a perfect genetic profile for the strain.

I’m not saying you guys are wrong. I’m saying I got these results. I’m currently using seacrop16 in place of the phosphoload. One treatment day 12 @ 2ml per gal @ 75% of basic nutrients levels followed by a system flush. The vertical growth can’t be sustained without risk of light burn.

What are your feelings on this? Will the seacrop16 solve my issue as good like the phosphoload or should be looking for more phosphoload? What’s the risk of using both of the seacrop16 fails me? What lab test is available to test the negative effects or dangerous levels of phosphoload that could lead to cancers of other negatives? At what level does that occur. Is it your opinion that had I not used phosphoload the last time around I would of been able to achieve higher test results then I did?

Paclobutrazol is poison. Seacrop is not even the same.

If you want something that is safe to consume, try cytokinin-dominant kelp at flip.

9 Likes

The only nutrients I use are the general hydroponics ones. I use 5ml of grow to a gallon of distilled water when my plant has all four arms in veg. It makes it grow super quick. I apply nutrients every two weeks and a flush once a month.

I never used pgrs and never intend too

What height would you guys flower a plant when you’re growing in a 10 gal? Jw. It’s my first time using a 10 gal pot. Like 2ft?

I dont wanna start a new thread ( idwsant - let’s get that acronym going)

BS you are getting 70g’s per sqft indoors. To give some perspective, with 10k of DE lighting in a 40’ container usinh those numbers i would yield 46.25lbs or 4.25lbs per light.

2 Likes

Bumping for answer

At whatever height is still manageable for you and suitable for the room. You could knuckle crack that thing down and shove it into a trellis at 3’ or you can stake it and let it grow to 6-7’ tall.

Kind of a loaded question

8 Likes

Trellis FTW

2 Likes

I’ll flower it at 4

I am bad at getting huge yields. But I used to get 10 oz in a 24’’ X 20 cabinet Thats near 70 grams per foot the cabinet was a c13 from home de POT. It was less than 5 feet of growing space with a 400 watt air cooled. It was very easy too, just 2 plants so easy to see everything and water.

2 Likes

What’s your ceiling height? Tables? What lights are you running? Are you using a trellis?

Usually when I flip is dictated by length of veg rather than height as I have a schedule to keep. Some strains grow different, so I try to grow strains with similar characteristics to help keep an even canopy and alternate between cycles.

Ultimately I’d say as long as the roots are established in that 10 gal you can flip whenever you want. Maximum height will obviously be dependent on your room.

1 Like

anyone using Indole Acetic Acid or indole-3-butyric acid?

It’s all about what works for your specific space and what works for you. How you like to work your room and everything.

Completely situational

2 Likes

I have noticed that the outdoor growers with highest cannabinoid % tend to have smaller yields and less harsh smoke, quality of quantity folks

1 Like

Quality over quantity forever…

Doing both well is what makes a good farmer.

7 Likes

Just my 2 cents, but one of my acquaintances in the city grows with PGRs and it makes all of his strains smell the same basically. There is a tiny bit of variation, but not much and they all have a distinct aroma in common. He does get really good testing numbers (30% and above THCA regularly in some strains), but, as I’ve heard budtenders describe it, it has no “soul”. The high is flat and boring across the board.

Good if you do it properly and want to just crank that shit into disty, but otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

Just not happening. 2gpw +, just think about that.

2 Likes