PGR or Mechanically Trimmed?

Bought some Ice Cream Runtz from a dispensary in Michigan a month back …with the pics on the internet of “PGR vs non-PGR” which looks like machine trimmed/rolled flower.
This flower is DENSE but doesn’t have the characteristics touted by most synthetic PGRs (i.e abundance of red brown hairs, minimal tric production) this is dense af and loud as well…but when looking at it with a loop it looks SUPER cakey…lots of trics…few red hairs but not over abundance.
I have gotten alot of flower from dispensaries in the past few years in travel and have run across this structure and look many times. The real question for me is if this IS infact PGR, which PGR will increase flower density And tric production and not kill the majority of terps?
I have researched and researched but can’t get a solid answer of what PGR would do this.

Got that old school beaster look.

6 Likes

Looks like vac sealed LED grown to me. Only thing worse than a turkey bag is a vac sealed.

PGR typically take on a “golf ball” shape

5 Likes

It does but the beasters we used to grab out east always had a lack of smell and were always squishy af…and you could just tell they were fked up, even the triple A’s (as they used to call em)…these are loud and the trics are not lacking…im wondering if this is some chlormequat flower

1 Like

A good starting point is to see what the state of MI finds acceptable

Looks like table 4 is what you want

3 Likes

It was in a mylar bag from the dispo and super dry when I got it and opened it up. I dropped it in a jar and with a boveda 58 and it got it back to proper RH, but its kinda harsh when ya smoke it and has a chemy like effect o the throat.

How do pgrs effect your testicle though

2 Likes

yep I checked that out already…BUT…ya know the game…not everyone is honest about what they sell.

I do, and usually weed businesses these days that are profitable don’t really fuck around with screwing with banned substances otherwise it nukes any inventory they have to make future money off of and furthermore tarnishes their rep so even IF they fix it nobody trusts their shit anymore.

1 Like

Excellent point!

1 Like

If you heard a business was using Eagle 20 to do their pest control would you ever consider smoking their stuff EVER again? Though it isn’t a PGR I feel like the spirit is the same, you know?

Flipper babies, bro. Flipper babies.

3 Likes

Very true…I was just skeptical about it due to so many “brands” and everyone is looking for the “deal” so I noticed at a few shops they are selling what they call “B grade” and this is what it was (I found out after the fact). The dispo said nothing about it and I only learned about it when visiting their site to look it up.

you have a very valid point tho, I never thought about it like that.

Idk about my testicles, but they turn frogs gay.

2 Likes

Still got my testicle

I cant get that out of my mind after seeing it

Smoking on Flakko pack

1 Like

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think those late 80s mexican units wrapped in cellophane with dryer sheets take the cake for worst type of packaging. Soap buds :joy:

2 Likes

Looks similar to flower seen in Nevada markets, pgr grown, & nitrogen sealed Mylar bags. Ruining months of labor for WUT.

2 Likes