PG and VP Substitutes

So I’ve been looking into creating vape carts with Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate and also filling Juul style pods with CBD Distillate as well. I’m looking to substitute the often-used PG and VG as well as Nicotine from the product. Does anyone have any advice on natural substitutes for these thinners?

Search results for 'diluent' - Future4200 should hit many if not most of the relevant threads.

Read the entire threads, not just the posts that query hits…

Follow the cross-links to dive deeper

Edit: :spoon: Best cutting agent for the carts :hocho:

3 Likes

We should have a spoon badge @Future. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Eddy you cutting with vitamin E?

Please stop. Current data suggests it’s killing people.

3 Likes

Bottle says 80% on one and 85% on the other.

@Eddy must not watch the news or follow along here at all!

2 Likes

Facepalm!

1 Like

Hi everybody, i’ll like to aclare points, the first a big apologize to all member for confuse info but in january a enterprise tried to sell me this solution for diluying distillate more late i´ll post the link with images of email and catalogue of products mentioned and more one pic of today with description and the product from the website all are for contrast info, the second point are i don´t like adultered the disty is for my use personal " only use terps " for diluting (a dosification of 1 drop for 5gr of oil) i like natural terps with food grade and repeat again big apologize for members, the last thing yes i read the notice section but no remeber that only try help, don´t like damage the peolpe.

this is email
the catalogue of products
the pic of today with description

Sorry again , can check website i don´t have any relation with them :orar:

Seems like they are selling the “death juice”.

This is a huge issue.

1 Like

He just doesn’t get it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If you vape this garbage, theres a HUGE chance you will be a statistic and in the hospital, and possibly die like many others.

This a product that should be on the ban list!

3 Likes