Permacool ACP-30 Password?

Hey all,

Manufacturer is somewhat slow to respond but I assume I can’t be the only one that has wanted to adjust their chiller temperatures. It requests a username and password to do so.

Why? We have 2-3% in our post extract. We’ve bumped up run times on our CUP-30. Raising the temperature is the next easiest solution. I was planning on going from -40 to -35C.

Yes, we could introduce fresh ethanol but I don’t think the increase in run and drain time is worth the 1-2%.

Thank you and have a good one,
Eric

I am not familiar with the product but I am familiar with general security settings on a lot devices - first I would try admin/password for the admin username and password respectively

1 Like

are you still pretending the CUP is able to agitate effectively?

If you haven’t already, check out: It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more

Fine manual suggests you may not have much luck with the OEM.

This ACP-30 chills 30 gallons of ethanol from ambient 72° F to -40° Fin under 30 min. The chiller comes with predefined mechanical set points. Unless it is special ordered we do not allow clients to alter temperature settings. Both the heat exchanges and the Perma Flow Pumps motor are UL listed.

https://perma.cool/product/electro-ethanol-chiller-system/

1 Like

you don’t like the CUP centrifuge?

It doesn’t extract efficiently due to lack of agitation?

who said that?

extracts just fine.
doesn’t agitate worth a damn (centrifuges are NOT meant to “agitate”).
pretending it does just slows you down imo

have YOU read It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more ?

2 Likes

What he is telling you is that you are most likely using the fuge wrong if you are following the OEM’s recommendations on standard operating procedures.

2 Likes

Right you are. However, I am unwilling to give up knowing that a username and password are all that stands between me and my goal. Just trying to make do with what we have.

2 Likes

If the OEM won’t tell you, then you need to look at the OEM for the component that is giving you trouble.

Most devices with a password also have a password reset. Or factory reset.

How much does that device know?

2 Likes