Pentane Blend & CDA-12a

Let’s keep this simple
Premium N-Pentane Blend
Stable at room temperature
Only sold in brand new 55 gallon drums (for safety) @ $8 a gallon
Been testing for months, works exact same as N-Pentane but now safer and cheaper

If you are using CDA-12a, call me
I am not a broker, I am the sales division of Marquis Energy (largest ethanol plant in the country)
I can offer in 55 gallon dums, 275 gallon totes, 7700 gallon tankers and 28,514 gallon railcars at extremely competitive prices

CALL ME
631-416-0769
arnold@ohanachemco.com
Arnold

3 Likes

What else is in the pentane to keep it stable and how are you able to claim it works exactly the same?

Most people using pentane are using it for crystallization and i can ensure you that having a blended pentane will absolutely not work the same as a hplc grade n-pentane.

Can you share a COA of the pentane blend please.

5 Likes

sure, i can show a coa, i uploaded below

Why not just post it? I was curious as well.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am trying to do business, without an email or company name, this doesn’t help me

Well you have potential customers here asking you questions about your product. How does not answering them help your business?

5 Likes

Until you offer a product I can use I will not give out my contact info.

a COA is a bare minimum request when offering something for sale and for you to sit here and claim I don’t use HPLC grade solvent is a joke and a horrible sales tactic. It’s almost as big of a joke as you saying that a blended pentanes solvent mix is comparable to a true N-Pentane solvent.

You lack of understanding is showing and for the record here’s my pentane bottle…. Notice the grade and also the analysis right on the label.

9 Likes

Thanks for calling him out on

I was going to say something but I kept my mouth shut.
What kind of sales person is this? My guess would be someone who doesn’t like to make sales.

3 Likes

Probably a snake oil salesman.

Welcome to the future @Arnold_Ohana!

Is the ethanol in your CDA 12A fuel grade or food grade? I’d be interested in coa’s on your products as well, and I’m very curious to learn more about your pentane blend. Feel free to send me any coa’s and sds’s that you have for your product line to bigm@solventdirect.com.

1 Like

That attitude won’t help you here.

You loose nothing by posting the COA, you look like an ass forever if you don’t.

If what you’ve got is what we need, and it’s documented with your contact info attached, you make sales.

How does placing a barrier to entry (email for CoA) benefit you? Unless you’re selling email addresses…

4 Likes

LOL…that is great, i am going to steal this

Awesome, but are you gonna post that COA, or die on the “I need your email first!” hill?

1 Like

let me start with, I am very sorry for all this confusion, I have no problem uploading the coa of the Premium N-Pentane Blend that I sell. Let me start from the beginning, I am not speaking about CDA-12a, that is with HEPTANE, not pentane, so, if you would like to know about that, I can help. but, let’s talk about this premium pentane. I might have used the wrong word with extraction, when I meant crystallization, I apologize, as I am not perfect, would love to find someone who is. so, here is the coa of the Premium Pentane, that multiple labs have used and come back to me with the statements, “it works the exact same as straight N-Pentane”, I am not a scientist or an expert, but I do sell a lot of this material to clients who are cgmp and who keep coming back to me for re-orders of this material, so, maybe I am a moron, but that tells me, it works and works well, otherwise, they would buy the N-Pentane from me that they have been buying for $12 a gallon, that I have been selling them for years now. OC Premium Pentane.docx (21.2 KB)
Look, I am nowhere near perfect and I apologize to you all if I offended anyone.

1 Like

I just posted the coa, sorry, if I offended you, not the intent

1 Like

My ethanol is 200 proof, USP grade from Marquis Energy, the largest producer in the country of dry grain ethanol.

Would you be offended if told “I doubt you’re using hplc grade?” (Equivalent to :”liar!” Is some books…)

Would you be offended by “I need your email first”?

I’d prefer a supplier that made it possible to pull an msds off their website. Don’t see that here https://www.ohanachemco.com/

That’s actually a great suggestion and I will have my web guy add a link to that, I full admit that makes sense. Look, hplc grade is really expensive and I just don’t see many labs paying for it, so I am sorry if I offended you, but I sell to alot of labs and I am friends with and speak with these lab owners, the market is tight right now, so expensive materials aren’t being used as much, if you do, good for you…

as for the email request, I do run a business and it usually helps if I can learn about the company that I am speaking with and email addresses tells me what company you are, if you are a company and more importantly, how to get a hold of you outside of this site so we can DO business… so,thank you, I truly appreciate the help and advice you gave, I will take it to heart and add msds to our site for all materials…makes total sense