Pectin Based Vegan Gummies

I really just want to replicate the recipe Smokiez uses here in WA, I don’t know if they use the same one for their CA/OR or CBD lines, but they’re excellent here

1 Like

No, you’ve obviously never used pectin lol

I’d love to see you make some gummys using pectin without a fucked up coating spray to not make them stick like you say

My shits all organic son can you say that about your gummys?

Obviously not because you use gelatin

I’d like to try that. I still have a bunch of pacific pectins samples to play around with, have a couple requests for vegan gummies. Reluctantly might dive in.

1 Like

lol :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

You don’t have this figured out like you think

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol considering you have no experience with pectin you can’t really talk

But go ahead prove us all wrong!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmu if you need gummys consults on REAL large scale production 60k+ pieces in an 8 hour shift with 6 employees

Wtf are 6 people doing for those 8 hours lol

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you like to know

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pay me and I’ll teach you

Sure - or I could help you with some automation. 2 people can put those numbers up easy.

3 Likes

Not with pectin

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your inexperience is speaking again

1 Like

Or your lack of resources :woman_shrugging:

You just don’t know what you’re talking about

It’s as simple as that

Pectin kicks too quick which you’d know if you’d ever even used it once

Well when you use such scientific terms like “kicks” - it becomes hard for me to keep up.

Got pics of your set up?

2 Likes

1000 bucks a day for consulting and ill show you the way

:wink:

I’ll even write you a glossary of terms so you can reference them when ppl use common vocabulary you’re unfamiliar with

You have a depositor at least? Or are those 6 people furiously scraping miles of silicone mats?

What kinda pumps you using?

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Interested in your vegan gummies. How much for 1000 and how much for 10000?

What size and dosage?

I’m assuming you want d8 gummys?

I have 1 ml and 2.5 ml molds atm

At least 1000 25mg d8 vegan gummies and at least 1000 25mg cbd vegan gummies. Will possibly need 10000 of each regularly.
The size doesn’t matter but would prefer something similar to gummy bear size.

1 Like

Dude… @raghanded is way above your pay scale here…
He can easly charge you double your terms… and that be a bargain for you…

Total respect to you, but again He is totally above your scale on this one.

5 Likes

Lol you obviously don’t know the company that I learned this from, they were one of the first to do pectin gummys

Youre not going to use a depositor with pectin its just not going to happen, and if you really think someone claiming you can do that is “above my pay grade” then you are obviously snowed :laughing:

I’d love to see raghanded even attempt to do 250k pectin gummys in 24 hours by hand

He wouldn’t know how with pectin

I’d be more then glad to show you for a fee

I’m sorry but someone who’s never even attempted to make a pectin gummy has no room to talk

Gelatin isn’t the same as pectin

1 Like

You are being silly. Your gummies go into zip lock bags - maybe they just aren’t your thing? When you get those into heat sealed and inert gas backed bags let me know. If you want to know how, I’ll teach you for a fee.

Let me know when you start using these instead of those zippers:

You think mass produced pectin gummies are all scraped across silicone mats? Did you just search through patents and not find anything?

I have a million other things going on but I promise you I’ll be making these at scale with a depositor at some point over the next year or two. Not sure why you think buckets with nozzles that automatically deposit is some sort of road block to making pectin gummies.

By the way, are you also sugar coating all your gummies by hand? I can build you an apparatus for that at scale :blush:

Kinda like you have no idea the resources I have, right?

I’d never do that by hand - I would call that a product still in R&D that needs work. Who the fuck wants to actually do that?

@jimmytian8 seems to have experience on doing pectin on depositors - maybe he’ll chime in.

I’m sure you’re right and it’s going to be a pain in the ass - but there’s no way it isn’t feasible if you’re doing it by hand. Why do you think it’s possible to scrape that shit across but not deposit automatically?

7 Likes