Pectin Based Vegan Gummies

Here’s a clue

This is a good starting point

Add a little extra pectin to get them firmer and not so jelly like

7 Likes

But if I wanted to go on a tangent and experiment, is there a way to calculate the ratio of acid needed to reach the desired pH range?

1 Like

Another trick

Temperature of the solution is controlled by water content

If they kick too quick cook to a little lower temp

If they don’t kick you have too much water in them

1 Like

That has to do with how much citric and citrate are used

I’ve just now started playing with citrate levels tbh

Citrate protects the pectin from the acid

Citrate is a acid blocker it reduces the taste of the acid

The more acid the quicker the kick

Water content plays a role in it too

1 Like

The HM100 is premixed so idk how much citrate they mix in it

You can buy the 150 and mix it yourself but you’ll need to know the ratio of citrate, pectin and sugar.

I honestly use a combo between the dark city molds recipe and the pacific pectin recipe

3 Likes

You can buy those pump online I believe. I bought mine from a gummy equipment supplier.
Here is a photo of it:

and a over view of setup:

You can click this link to take a look at my full introduction on this machine on youtube:

I will let you know once I figure out the pump model and where to buy it in US.

10 Likes

You are absolute right. I test the PH level of the gummy and adjust the dosing speed accordingly.

3 Likes

We use a bunch of these on our line:

https://www.novatech-usa.com/C101?gclid=CjwKCAjwtfqKBhBoEiwAZuesiCKDf-7O2HvBr4CUQzaue-jG_KtHAwb0jg7yIlbj6nwV_0uJMJFxEBoCfsUQAvD_BwE

5 Likes

I got the pricing for everyone who interested in adding the pectin feature to my current benchtop gummy machine.
For additional $8860 + shipping and duty, you will get a 80L cooking tank, a liquid transfer pump, a mixing tube and a acid metering pump.
Here is the photo of those element:
80L cooker tank

liquid transfer pump:

mixing tube:

acid metering pump:

8 Likes

I did receive some pectin d8 samples from @Kingofthekush420 and they’re actually really good. The consistency is nice, they’re tasty, and the effects were nice, calming but light as expected.
I haven’t tried the others on here to compare to, but will post a review when I do. Other samples are being sent.
Still need 1000 CBD pectin gummies to start with and larger orders following that.

1 Like

subscribed.

@raghanded how can I dm you?

interested in this technology, please dm details, thanks!

Please send quote for complete system to
Rowan@luminarymedicine.com

Iv used 190proof alch to lightly spray a gelatin gummy to seal the outside so its not tacky. Just a sprits . i believe i sae that technique from diamond deligjt edible video on youtube?
Never made any pectin gummies before.
Is it just vrgan thing or what upsides are there besides vegan?

We are in the need to talk to you about gummies. Not sure if this will go as a pm or post publicly

1 Like

I’ll dm you now

Sorry in advance if I goof up the rules.

We are looking for a contract petcin gummy manufacturer.

If this is not the best place to post, let me know.

Thanks.

What active ingredient are you infusing? CBD, D8, D9?

I can mostlikely help you, how many are you looking for?

Hi I saw your message that you can do Vegan Pectin D8 gummies. Can you do in different flavors and potencies at a wholesale price. I am looking for loose gummies in ziplock bags, we will do the packaging. Can you send me samples to take a look and then confirm the order.
Do let me know,
Thanks in advance

1 Like