Pass Drug Tests after Vaping HHC?

That’s the kick in the pants to me. He’s still typing.

Aware people know. He’s got unfinished business.

I wonder if hhc will Allow you to pass a drug test….

How did spice start with the marketing……. Smokable flower that will fuck your up and not make you fail a drug test……

I guess we wanna ruin the reputation of all cannabinoids

1 Like

Spice spraying and damiania is so 2008-2012

Seriously old playbook boys.

Whatever looks good on a read. Minus the comments and aids my SEO

1 Like

I must be blocked because I don’t see it anymore. I don’t mesh well with anyone who has a consistent desire to sit me down on their knee and big brother me.

Oh well, googling my name doesn’t bring up me defending fraud allegations though.

Arrests, absolutely - but no fraud

3 Likes

What worked in the past can work in the future……. I want a time of cocaine cough syrup. Who’s with me??

9 Likes

the-big-lebowski-hate-the-fucking-eagles-man

4 Likes

That was why I tried jwh-018, it was legal and I was on probation for possessing less than an eighth of flower

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::nerd_face::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Lol settle down… the obvious answer is that nobody knows for sure. Why don’t you set up & manage a trial to find out? I know people who could potentially help with that around Dallas anyways.

3 Likes

Oh fun. I see nothing but free advertising by doing some kind of HHC piss test contest thing. Give a bunch out to people pissing clean before and see how many piss clean after.

If it works out that majority still test clean, great news your stunt paid off with some level of ability to suggest what it shows. If it doesn’t, you could still benefit from the free advertising

4 Likes

But wouldn’t an accumulation of thc show up on a drug test nmw? Like if you vape thc every day even in low amounts wouldn’t you fail a drug test? Wouldn’t you theoretically fail one if you vaped CBD every day with a 0.3% thc content? I know you’d most likely fail a thc drug test if you use D8 vapes or buy D8 from the internet because there’s a good chance of adulterated batches…

1 Like

I looked up hhc and Wikipedia says it’s a metabolite. Wouldn’t that technically also mean it’s a prodrug? So if that’s the case then I’m sure using enough of it would help you fail a drug test.

Basically, HHC is THC without any double bonds in its chemical structure. It’s the exact opposite molecule as CBN (cannabinol), which forms as THC breaks down and gains additional double-bonds. With HHC, all the double bonds have been broken and replaced with hydrogen (AKA hydrogenation).

Yes if you smoke HHC you will fail a drug test… Hell folks this is 2021 and if you dont know how to pass a drug screen then your dumb ass dont deserve a job. Since moving to Ohio I taken and passed 3 drug test and all 3 times my old lady just shook her head cause right before I headed out to piss in a cup I would do some dabs.

3 Likes

I will gladly fail the piss test.

2 Likes

Well jeeze at least spill the beans on what you do piss wizard.

2 Likes

So it’s not the same thing.

Assuming the HHC had non-detectable levels of THC in it, the only way I see a test could come back positive would be if the testing lab misinterpreted one of HHC’s metabolites as being one of the THC metabolites they test for.

2 Likes

Is there no chance that HHC could metabolize into some of the same things as THC?

1 Like

This isn’t even true.

1 Like

Obviously, he’s talking about the terpenoid ring, the ring where the d8/d9 double bond once was.

Hope so! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes