Oversaturation in the hemp industry got you down? Convert it! Ask me how!

Illinois has a drastic shortage of THC products right now, it’d be amazing if we could start moving CBD crude to a lab in Ill doing conversion.

2 Likes

Just ordered a sample pack from your site. I’m stoked to see what ∆8 does to me!

2 Likes

This site? https://honeycreeklabs.com/

I don’t believe the delta alternatives site with the sample packs is from @CBDOKIE as he’s in Oklahoma and they are in Southern Oregon.

What price are you suggesting? I purchased 88% D8 for $2,300/kg

Another great question, full disclosure it was seeing this post from @Stevenvhoang that gave me the idea to post this service.

He says two outfits in Oklahoma use his cbd to d9/d8 tech to offer 1:1 d9:d8 products and one can be found with a 1:1 vape on Weedmaps (lucid)

3 Likes

your going rate maybe, as in you’re not going to be making any sales at that price

4 Likes

I’m thinking $400-$600 per input kg of distillate/isolate you wish to be converted depending on desired end product (D8 with below .3 D9 or 2:1 D9:D8) and how many input kg you want converted.

1 Like

Oh lol, whoops!

You’ll need a (cough) plan to transport any D8 with D9 across state lines as that would be Schedule 1 Felony (so, really a non-starter).

Otherwise, you’l need an in-state law that allows D9 sales, as every conversion I’ve seen leaves more than .3% D9 which means… Schedule 1, three hots and a cot.

3 Likes

Yes I’m aware of this and this is why I won’t be shipping or selling any of these products myself.

I’m simply offering the service and it will be receiving parties responsibility to personally bring me product to be converted and pickup the converted product since I won’t be shipping anything or receiving anything in the mail. It’s also on them to figure out the legality of selling any of the converted products they received.

2 Likes

To convert cbd to d8/d9-thc.

Place your cbd in a boiling flask. Add 2-5% by weight — acid activated carbon, t41, or 0.5% citric acid. Then distill with the contents stirring around in the flask and the distillate will come out isomerized.

To show how simple of a process this is, i will post my results with lemon juice :lemon: in the boiling flask.

39 Likes

What kind of ratio are you getting with this technique? I’ve found getting the D8 with less than .3% D9 or 2:1 D9:D8 takes different procedures.

you gotta get the d9 down below .3 tho

…lemon juice. never thought of that

3 Likes

Thank you @Ruwan.

Literally, lemons to lemonade … :drooling_face:

2 Likes

son of a bitch. This might be why I wrecked my dogs night on a batch of homebrew cbd oil. I added lemon to the tincture before boiling off the everclear in a double boiler… thoughts?

Edit: I make homebrew cbd oil for my dog’s arthritis. Normally have no issues, he just appears to feel better and definitely moves easier. After giving him the oil that had lemon in it, he was stoned out of his mind. Same flower, same dose as usual.

5 Likes

Offering 100% d8 or d8/d9 blends where it’s legal. Service is $700/L output. Return is minimum 80% by weight.

2 Likes

Hard to adjust ratios precisely with boiling flask methods though.

1 Like

What’s the feedback/experience like with the d8/d9? Any customer feedback?

I’ve been smoking D8 I got from a GLG member and it’s much more relaxing and gives me less anxiety than d9 or thca, it’s just as potent though.

14 Likes