Member berry

Back yard
Sage n sour
The doc
Dos z dos
Runts
Bday cake

4 Likes

Great pics on this thread, especially the trellissing ideas.

If you put a small gsd next to your plants, it makes them look bigger.

10 Likes

Loving life

Perfect weather lately. And the forecast says thatā€™s looking steady through September. Roof goes on as soon as weather starts to turnā€¦

16 Likes

This is going to be some amazing hash! Love following your grow, been my main inspiration to get some land and try my hand at it.

1 Like

18 Likes

Loving it. Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Fucking get it @Hansel

You inspire me to take my game outside.

6 Likes

Where we live? Better get a greenhouse!

4 Likes

Have you processed any material from the guys doing deps on the west side?

I know there are a few farms doing it. Really wonder how there stuff turns outā€¦

Edit: the one I saw/remember doing it was near mt baker I believeā€¦

I feel like the climate over here is pretty solid, really only the cold that can fuck us. I would prefer to be a bit further south. But with that you take a hit in scenery lol

Iā€™ve only seen a few and all of them grow ditch weed

1 Like

:joy: Iā€™m loling

Note: I havenā€™t seen one In person, only online.

Now that I think about it I saw another one in Shelton, which I know for a fact is wet as fuck lol (father in law had a cabin there for years)

1 Like

Thereā€™s some horrible farmers in the legal market. More bad then good imo

7 Likes

So wild to me. From an outsiders POV

To pay that much for licensing and then suck at it. Wtf and LOL

5 Likes

Quality lies in the eyes of the beholder

3 Likes

My thought is to dep with added artificial light or straight up black out and run full indoor lighting to finish. Basically running indoor inside a tent that lets light in. Itā€™s done me well on a smaller scale. I imagine I could automate most of it and do a pretty good job of it if I stepped up my scale a bit.

4 Likes

Labor is cheap and plentiful, no one wants to pay for talent even though that shit pays dividends like crazy. The Oregon market is full of garbage and everything thatā€™s worth a shit has gone way up, walk into a Floydā€™s and youā€™ll see everything thatā€™s wrong with the market right now. The licensing moratorium hasnā€™t helped

4 Likes

I basically have nothing to do with the rec market or anyone elseā€™s material or their grows. But our state has a reputation for producing some of the worst outdoor aroundā€¦unless mold is your thingā€¦

3 Likes

I hope I can be the change!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Painful truth.

@Hansel your side of the state ainā€™t no thang.

2 Likes

I look at my area like southern Oregon, but we get snow earlierā€¦

3 Likes