Outdoor grows 2020

@breadwinner Takes 2 to tango. My bad for my part In it.

No beef here brotha.

10 Likes

:hugs: :+1: :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

6 Likes

easy watering system

12 Likes

![image|230x500](upload:/

2 Likes

This is last year. August 28, 2019

This is this year. August 8th, 2020
We are abit behind this year but still manged to fill out the whole backyard

23 Likes

This makes me full hearted. Imagine if everyone grew weed or food in there back yard like this…

13 Likes

We have been extremely fortunate with Michigan weather this year. Great looking plants!

5 Likes

Sugar cane, one if my favorite plants (structure wise) from a couple different angles.

Slap and tickle- grape pie x gmo, smallest and slowest vegging plant of all the strains I started. I love the leaf shape on both phenos I am running

19 Likes

There were about 20 volunteers out behind the shed this year. I thinned it down to just one.

6 Likes

Got a few of these in lobster crates, i lined them with typar, they are roughly 40 gallons.

12 Likes

Anyone have an extemely fast flowering breed in michigan that is faster than my queen? Between everyone i know, its always the first plant done outdoors in michigan, can usually start picking september 10th.

5 Likes

That’s early as fuck.

My friend has a “jaeger” that is a really early finisher (Would have to ask him exactly how fast), But it leaves a lot to be desired in the taste and potency categories…

2 Likes

My turn haha :joy:

8 Likes

This queen is an odd breed, got it almost 10 years ago, i cut a mother in august and keep it until april, then cut back into clones for another season, so 10 years strong from clone to clone only, havent seen any loss in size, thc, terp profile, extremely pungent lemon smell, real lemon not that lemonine profile you see at dispensaries lol im assuming its about 15-18% thc, considering i get 5.5 an O into honey back.

3 Likes

Get some polyester trellis, the plastic kind like that can cause slight breakage during bud from constant rubbing

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip !

This is a temporary measure until i can make a bamboo cane grid / lattice sort of thing. It was very windy a few days ago and i was worried things may snap. So i threw a net on as a precaution.

heres a pic of earlier in the year, right after putting the bamboo trellis grid up, ive used pvc, metal landscaping poles, but bamboo works the best for ease of use. Especially the solid 8 foot 50 packs.

6 Likes

Not September 10th, but I have one that finishes a week later or so. 4hr nap. Cuts available to my fellow Michiganders who want something early. This is about a week ago When I fed her for the first time this year. I have been lazy in the veggie garden this year.

10 Likes

Yesterday morning 6am. This summer we have had great weather. Nice temps and almost no rain. Hope this stays steady through September. Plants are loving it.

4th layer of trellis goes on next week.

6 Likes