Our results playing around with C18

Expert on cannabis no, hardly ever; expert on analytics yes!

3 Likes

Absolutely. They can almost always do our analytics and column chrome

1 Like

Show me where that may have been implied in my text.

Literally the epitome of this entire forum right here in this thread.

8 Likes

@CannaChemistry so true!

It takes all kinds…and most of us have something unique to offer

I am not a verified consultant. But I think I’d be of great service in a couple areas…I’d appreciate support from those who’ve seen me in my element…to name a few;
@cyclopath @Krative @BrotanicalMatt @phenethylamine1 @Kinsmanofthesun @Ruwan @Kingofthekush420 @CBDOKIE @GreenMachine_Consult

Would anyone listed above vouch for me as a Verified Consultant?
Not sure how I would fit into the
proposed tiered system…My skills are not in chemistry specifically but process efficiency and FBOM…

8 Likes

A verified consultant on this forum has provided multiple personal references that vouch for their ability to successfully consult for them.

A consultant is rarely an expert in everything under the sun. Our verification is only to say other people have paid them and been happy with the outcomes.

We can do tiered ranking, but the community needs to spearhead the planning and regulating. Something like the MoMs in nature.

5 Likes

I would vouch for you all day @Mosaic_Co-Labs. Been very helpful to us. I would also echo what @Future said lots of folks on here with all sorts of skill sets. Having access to a community of brilliant minds is priceless!! Specialties in specific processes would make it much easier to know who to reach out to. Save a lot of folks from answering my stupid dm’s about what their expertise is?:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Can u bring me along cause I HATE IT HERE in the black market right now :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I was thinking of Chrome columns would look really nice in the lab. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You can do 1:1 but it’s not as effective with ethanol. In fact it’s basically not effective at all …

3 Likes

The difference in gradient is literally less then half a percent to separate the two, using ethanol and water. Methanol is much weaker then ethanol and gradient is much higher

4 Likes

I learned how to do it with iso and water. But I’ve heard mixed reviews with everything including ethyl acetate but I can’t confirm that.

I can vouch for @Mosaic_Co-Labs on his ability to bridge. On his exceptional communication. His loyalty and dedication to his friends, clients, and loved ones. His own love for this community. If he doesn’t know the answer then he has someone that does that h will patch you to. He tirelessly works his dick into the dirt and I haven’t heard him complain yet. The dood is a gem. Diamond in the rough. Lookin forward to puttin things together with him.

5 Likes

How about we make a badge system, each individual qualification like hydrocarbon extraction consultant, ethanol extraction consultant, equipment aquisition, sythesis, process optitmization. Shit, should even give a badge for certified lab monkeys.

Badges can be displayed next to your avatar icon like the GLG badge.

3 Likes

@Siosis

As a quick hint we do a methanol water gradient and we use three gradients that vary from 70%-95%. Then we flush with a methyl acetate and methanol mix to neutralize the column.

6 Likes

I’ll be the first to admit I make mistakes, but please let me know where or what “bullshit” you say I have been called on! I do not remember ever seeing anyone, let alone other organic chemists call me out for spreading falsehood! One thing I take very seriously is trying to convey the truth as I understand it, but I am always willing to learn, ask questions and talk about things! So please show me,so I can learn, @Siosis!

18 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs is a legit dude.

1 Like

Ya I’ll tag you when I find it again. More so to the point of no one is infallible

1 Like

yeah, infallible is no fun at all.

inflatable on the other hand…

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I agree completely with the sentiment that no one is infallible. I certainly know I’m not! No harm, no foul. Mainly, I just want to know when something I say is erroneous. Thank you!

3 Likes