Otscc needs help!

I just seen our friend and family member @otscc needs help. Please if you guys have anything to help the brothers out. I think it would be appreciated. @otscc shared his tech here and the reason most of us are here! Please let find a way to raise the money he needs. This is another time to help some one that really made this forum a place we love

15 Likes

I can throw a few buck at the cause. That tek is what brought me here, and that alone is worth a ton to me.

Keep us all posted please, I don’t really go on ig.

6 Likes

Mad props for bringing this to light killa! What a great community

5 Likes

At this point its raise the funds or leave this project and head back to washington after a year and nothing but hard work with almost no pay off. It’s been almost a year since I’ve extracted cannabis and its killing me. All I want it to drop fat diamonds and terps and sops for the people.

10 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: thank you so much brother. It’s hard to ask for help.

9 Likes

I got you

5 Likes

If you have a way to accept payments like PayPal, cash app, or Venmo. I’m sure the crew here can all spare 25-100 and we can keep you guys in Vegas!

Come fellas and ladies! @Future can you pin this?

7 Likes

My paypal is otsccsea@gmail.com

8 Likes

Good luck, hopefully good times are ahead!

6 Likes

Just sent over $100. Thanks for everything you do!

8 Likes

Thank you so much bro. You cant believe how much all this helps. I cant go home after this long with nothing to show for it.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t want you to. You gave the community so much. I really hope we can all step up and give you a little solace back.

6 Likes

Everyone who’s used this tek, come help a brother out. I just did my part. Who’s next?

5 Likes

Sent a Benji. Let me know if you need anything else, bruv

8 Likes

just sent $5 bro…sorry, just drained my bank account for the last cpl bucks on a new spool.lol

9 Likes

Juat hit me up in the morning and tell me what you need and itll go out

12 Likes

Good luck bro. I sent what I can for now. Was everything I had in my account atm I’ll try to send more soon. Least I can do for all the $ you made me. Not to mention connections I’ve made and prizes along the way for helping certain ppl that was really appreciated!

:green_heart::facepunch:

8 Likes

just send a hundo, never made diamonds too much work but appreciate sharing the info

115k views on the thread hopefully some of those who benefitted can help

7 Likes

It’s less work than shatter esp since we’ve cut cold crash out imo. More time but it does all the work

But that’s extremely awesome u sorry I sound like doosh

3 Likes