Otscc needs help!

How longs it take to make with latest tek

2 Likes

Week or 2 max for pros 2-3weeks everyone else . Thatā€™s live non crc

Hot jar tek couple days(its just otss w no cold crash and let basically all the solvent evap before capping then ramp temps up)

Crc can crash over night if you reduce enough before capping. 3-7days max when done right

Same goes for live Hardly any solvent at seal point paddy solid diamonds. Way more solvents at cap and Iā€™ll get Individual stones lose also takes couple weeks still

8 Likes

Sent u 50 brother

7 Likes

paypal hates meā€¦do you have a venmo or cashapp??

2 Likes

or i can zelle alsoā€¦

1 Like

If heā€™s like most of us heā€™ll have hard time askingā€¦

4 Likes

9 Likes

Post a venmo or cashapp, paypal is a bitch for me too
Edit: sent a hundo :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Cashapp is $otscc

4 Likes

sent it hope u get towards your goal

6 Likes

You are in vegas you say?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah vegas.

2 Likes

Bro it all helps so much. :pray::pray::pray::pray: I could not be more appreciative to how the community responded. Blessed cant even describe how I feel.

9 Likes

Iā€™m poor but will help a brother out. I use your tekā€¦much respect.

If you head back to WAā€¦holler

Youā€™ve been paypaled. You know the community is healthy when they band together in support of a member many have and will never meet. I like this shit.

10 Likes

This entire thing opened my eyes so much to how legit this community really is. Thank you so much.

17 Likes

Hey man hows it coming? Iā€™m real curious. I can help a little if you still need. You brought me here so I gotta man up if youā€™re still working it out.

3 Likes

Only the strong community. Sent a lil bit. The cash app was a good idea. PayPal sux. 3k should never hinder one from their dream. Let us know when you reach your goal!

4 Likes

Were about 2200 right now. And feeling unexplainable blessed by the support.

16 Likes

Super happy your only $800 away from the goal. Iā€™ll post it up again and hopefully we can get you to that goal. Hope you guys know how much you mean to the team!

7 Likes

Hit me up with what you need I figured you got what you needed since i didnt hear from you

2 Likes