Opsec branches off to paraphernalia

Continuing the discussion from Opsec. Just do it:

I used propane for a long time, but it’s too bulky to travel with

I like this torch, nice alternative to a blazer for 20 bucks

Butane Torch, JUN-L Big Blow Torch Refillable Cooking Torch Lighter, Adjustable Flame for Desserts, BBQ, Soldering with Safety Lock (Butane Gas Not Included) (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HLYJMT6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_3ZPN2H53TWR6E4SYKBNT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Personally I forgo my torches in favor of my shitty peak being cleaned spotless before travelling - not the best but when i’ve gotta deal with uncertain laws and people I don’t like to take chances

Also, message me. I don’t think i’m able to shoot you one but need to pick your brain

6 Likes

I tried to make a video and film me doing a dab on the bay bridge one day. Crazy traffic.
Someone asked me what I was up to so I showed him.
Well, the ghosts in my car decided to turn the torch on after I shut it off, and my suitcase in the driver’s seat caught on fire, and I had to put it out while driving, and holy shit it was a nylon suitcase so it was molten plastic when I tried to extinguish it with my had,
The video was still recording, even.

Alternatively, I was crossing a mountain, looked in the rearview and no pugs
Did a dab, checked the rearview again, and did another, looked out the mirror and the pig was up on me…
I got down the mountain and he pulled me, I gently knocked the puffco to the floor and gently tossed my long sleeve over the puffco as I grabbed my registration, and even though we had a conversation that I got upset about, the puffco wasn’t seen.
(He opened my car door, to talk, because the window wouldnt roll down, and I was rude and told him to shit the door and talk from the back windo w, He said he smelled weed and I said it’s legal I can have a half pound, he said that’s Oregon, you’re in cali, I said then I could have an oz, but I don’t even have that much, can I go

He said yeah

I buy my torches at bed bath and beyond. They been selling the same torch for years. I’ve only broke one so far and I just returned it to bed bath and beyond like 2 years later and got a new one.

They are like $30 but you can always print a coupon on their website for 25% off

2 Likes

So this has been a struggle that actually was brought to my attention when I was in …9th grade?

Obviously I’m a big fucking nerd so what did I go to school for? Yup, electronics. So what’d I want when it came time for my birthday? Wireless soldering iron of course! The battery operated ones were still prohibitively expensive so I got a butane powered soldering iron which fucking ruled…BUT…my stepdad who is a cop actually stopped me and told me to make sure all the soldering iron attachments are actually on and fastened to it because our school resource officer (who always has SOME reason why he’s in a school and not a cruiser) had a real hard for anything he thought could make him look good so I got my lesson in what crack torch was and what it was used for at a bright young age.

My rule has stuck since that day - if it looks like you can consume any sort of hard drug with it chances are it’ll get your ass in the back of a cruiser for a few hours if not full on in jail while they go ‘yeah i’m SUUUUUUURE you don’t smoke crack…’ and you sample their finest bologna sandwiches (mine even came with some PRIMO dirt on it!)

Yo I’m fucking dieing. You sound like my wife.

1 Like

One of my honeys used to do the exact same thing, and it was a relatively small torch as well, not chackhead small or gas station 7$ small, but smaller than a scorch

Blazer gang for life and I have the burns to prove it

I think you can still pm users who hide their accounts.

Gotta start it as a new topic and then add the person wou want to dm

2 Likes

You can also click the flag post icon and select message user directly.

2 Likes

I saw that too, but didn’t know if I would accidentally flag someone by doing that

1 Like