Opaline Silica Thread

Post deleted

you are correctā€¦i did swing far on that one. Im one of the largest carbon chem distributors in the countryā€¦that will fix it. The website is a good mix. Really people are using that much c18 in their garage???

1 Like

Is that anywhere near accurate? Perhaps totaling the lurkers I could see that, not with established members though I would think.

4 Likes

Can kila his boys stop posting you literally ruined This thread.
It was an informative and very beneficial post until you guys got involved.
Itā€™s not ok.
Your contribution is literally negative

1 Like

This got heated.

Like talking to a brick wall so fuck it lol.

2 Likes

if you stop insulting meā€¦ill stop postingā€¦but if you think your gonna talk shit about me and my customers and im just gonna keep my mouth shutā€¦your not paying attention close enough!

Yes we fucking heardā€¦there is 3 alternatives you postedā€¦none of which we can prove work as good. YET!!! Your contribution is negative too.

2 Likes

Shed people use adsorbants too

20 Likes

Same could be said about all of your recent incomprehensible ramblings in all the other threads. Put the pipe down man.

6 Likes

you certainly contributed to the shit tooā€¦Love how some people ignore the bullshit they writeā€¦How about some shit about the impossible whopper??? Come on

Your to blame just as muchā€¦i guess your too good to see your wrong tooā€¦I know i cluttered this up. Defending myself and my reputation.

4 Likes

If you pay attention enough - youā€™d catch the subtle knowledge drops

1 Like

i read it when you posted it on IG. I know what you were referring tooā€¦Im not an idiot! Dont let the trap music fool you on my IG. Im not dumb!

4 Likes

Back on topic bois, or Iā€™m shutting this one down.

Some products we use in the lab can be dangerous if used improperly @anon86230761 does that accurately summarize your point?

FYI, a garage would be an upgrade from a lot of the shacks Iā€™ve worked out of lol.

So, the opalineā€¦

34 Likes

thanks future. So my question is (and dont get mad) there is a very specific reason for use of celite 545 and its because it isnt supposed to contain particulate below 8 micron. if your running this opaline Silica wont there be fine particulates that require washing? just curious.
EDIT: my question pertains to use of the opaline without a filter bedā€¦

2 Likes

If we can use this stuff as is, and itā€™s not super dusty, Iā€™m excited to try it out. If we could just use a fast filter paper with this stuff, that would be great as far as flow is concerned. (I understand it might need an initial wash)

I know some people arenā€™t having much flow reduction with crc, but Iā€™m not one of them.

2 Likes

Get your glass bead sample yet?

2 Likes

Not yet, they never replied lol. I was going to call, but figured eh, Iā€™ll move on.

1 Like

Trying out this filter material someone posted in the tricks of the trade thread, just got it today. It looks promising.

4 Likes

name???

1 Like

This got lost in the sauce but I thought was important

17 Likes