Opaline Silica Thread

And ill be buying it… trust me… :wink:

You’re saying you will carry cristobalite silica? Wow.
Why not asbestos

1 Like

Who said that…come on bro! This is below you. You have my phone number this dont have to be carried out on the forum. This is petty.

1 Like

Lol now ur trolling… obviously it just said up top if carbon is gonna get it, hes gonna get the good shit, killa gets his powders from carbon… ur just trolling

3 Likes

I think safety wise we’ve presented a structure for evaluating risk. This thread will benefit greatly from opaline silica actually getting out there so we can discuss results and parameters.

Woosah

3 Likes

They don’t carry Celite
And when he said let the people decide - I thought he was referring to that

1 Like

One team, one Fight…the fact so much of the supply side of the industry can chat about this shit in a forum is amazing.

6 Likes

And you have testimony from the manufacturers saying they insure it for inhalation uses? No company I’ve ever talked to has ever said they insure something for an off label use. That’s hardly specific to celite.

5 Likes

Someone else explain why not to use Celite then. I did like 3 times already.

Please show me where celite 545 is cristobalite silica.

I’m saying they don’t.

This is the only time I’m gonna ask you to put the blunt down lol

Aye it’s all good just re read

Diatomaceous earth [Celite 545 AW] is considered as skeletal remains of single-celled algae/diatoms formed due to sedimentary deposits. DE is a surface-active agent which causes abrasion and adsorption of the cuticular lipids.[1] DE is an effective alternative to chemical pesticides.[2] DE, amorphous silica which is crushed and calcined to form cristobalite.[3]

3 Likes

Ok. And my question is, have you got any carrier of any product to provide that assurance? If you haven’t that’s hardly a specific inditement of celite.

Agreed, this thread got derailed hard.

Once everyone gets their hands on some, I’d love to buy a small amount (for you big guy’s anyway) from someone, and test it out and report my findings to the community.

4 Likes

we getting way off topic but im learning a lot…

5 Likes

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/standardinterpretations/1999-04-05

You need to read the whole thing to get the nuance but OSHA has sort of an open ended opinion on DE materials. Making sure your products are washed before use Will eliminate most concerns…but handling prior to use is still something to watch out for

3 Likes

Lol was it in this thread? cuz theres nothing up there besides, insurance says no and others dont carry it.
Please just copy and paste here if u dont mind or in dms, i am looking but cant find it. I am actually curious as to why its dangerous besides breathing it in

3 Likes

There’s like 4 threads right now
You gotta chill amigo