Opaline Silica Thread

Flow was really good. I go through a 0.2 micron disc too and I didn’t notice. I want to say that the same rules apply with using an excess of solvent.

@destroytec I’m sure I could and will dry it out for next uses. But this round I wanted to see how it would work.

4 Likes

Call Tom.

I think he’s the bossman.

2 Likes

How much did you use?

1 Like

No longer ambiguous :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

What’s Tom’s number?

If we let on how magic this dirt actually is, they will add a green tax…

So try not to let the kitty litter out of the bag (as it were).

7 Likes

This won’t be good for carbon chemistry…:frowning:

1 Like

@Shadownaught is already on sourcing it by the truckload for us…so oil dri doesn’t catch on to our game.

6 Likes

Sweet I was just about to head down to the mine and fill a truck up 8==D~~~<3

3 Likes

Dam bro killing it with that shit

Glad to see you got it to work

4 Likes

Finisged product. Cured resin run.

It actually works quite well. I will play with it more when I get back from the east coast

8 Likes

Can you tell us who hour rep was? And how we can find them? And assail them with calls for the next week?

1 Like

I have Toms number, but I don’t know if I want to dox him like that.

This stuff seemed to not diminish the terpenes all that much.

10 Likes

I know everyone wants this stuff, and wants it now, but I suggest we not swamp oil dri reps nation wide with this query.

We watched NSEP raised the prices on their centrifuges by almost 30% once we started ringing their phones off the hook.

7 Likes

All I asks is once someone gets a golden ticket, they sell me some scraps at a nice markup!

I went another route, calling random suppliers, and didn’t have much luck. Figured I’d leave the reps alone for just this reason.

2 Likes

As did falling formulations :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll go to the mine and get a bunch of it forrealz.

2 Likes

I’ll buy some of it lol

1 Like

So what micron filter can we use with this stuff? Anything below 25?

Kaolin is hydrous aluminosilicate, Metakaolin is manufactured by the calcination of kaolin to form an amorphous pozzolanic, the calcination process is similar to what @Photon_noir described he did to activate his media.

The only difference between kaolin and the stuff offered by oil dri is the fact that the stuff oildri sells is granulated as opposed to the powder.

Calcined Kaolin 50lbs for $4.
Non calcined kaolin 25 kg for $2.50.

6 Likes