Only The Strong sauce tek

sugar mostly

1 Like

Isnā€™t sugar better though, as in easier to handle and purge? I mean who desnt like big fuckers though

3 Likes

Itā€™s preferenceā€¦but sugar is more nucleation not the same as crystalline formations.

1 Like

Idk about all thatā€¦

@Soxhlet

Iā€™m calling in big gunā€¦sugar vs diamondsā€¦ Only talking if run the EXACT same, just one doesnā€™t have as much SOLVENT at sealā€¦

Sugar equals tiny diamondsā€¦ diamonds,same material just grown into larger piecesā€¦ Even sugar under magnification would look Crystallize right?

Iā€™m no expert, thatā€™s why Iā€™m askingā€¦my sugar clear if run the same

2 Likes

I read a article about nucleation and is specifically mentioned is was not crystallization. Crystals grow, nucleation is just the separation of thca and terpenes. If you jar of a highly sap extract, the Terps evaporate and crash back down into the extract(kinda like when you sandwich a terpy slab in between parchment paperā€¦and you get sugaring

1 Like

Maybe we are talking about 2 separate thingsā€¦

Follow otss , no cold crash, let all solvent evap(still tons trapped) sealā€¦sugarā€¦ Not enough solvent for slow evapā€¦

Iā€™m not referring to taking shatter and letting it set,bc is terpy sep.

1 Like

Itā€™s the terp faction the causes slabs to nucleate! Just like if you evape most solvent and jar upā€¦the terps and not evaporated and crash back in cuaseing nucleationā€¦the example is why high terp extract s sugar! Youā€™re not getting what Iā€™m saying I thinkā€¦I know otss tek!

1 Like

Terpenes are solvents in themselvesā€¦

2 Likes

U think all the solvent is gone once visual solvent gone?..stick it in the vac and find outā€¦I know terpenes are it for shatter thatbeen Purged down, and sugars

But in this case itā€™s both, bc the moment visual solevent gone ,let set 24hrs at room temp, the solvent not ALL goneā€¦a full vac pull would prove it(but I donā€™t do that)

Shatter thatā€™s been purged w terps still, yes nucleationā€¦

I just think they WAY to much solvent still to factor it outā€¦bc technically,itā€™s not all gone at the seal, just visual stuff

Nucleation is essentially the first chain in the crystals growthā€¦basically all the suger should chain to form crystal formations! But when they donā€™t they stay as small particles.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just trying to understand myself why Iā€™m askingā€¦

One guy says one thing, another says anotherā€¦

But you get what I mean about all the solvent isnā€™t gone yet right? So it canā€™t stack, bc not enough to slow evapā€¦

Not talking about shatter setting up, that was purged and just terpyā€¦ Talking about not purging just jarring after visual evap

1 Like

Like I said terpenes are solvents themselves! Thus why nucleation in slabs happens is my point! They are purged of hydrocarbonsā€¦so the nucleation is from the terp faction in said extract! (Generally 6% terpene faction with nucleate quickly) thatā€™s why if you evape to much solventā€¦the chain stops!

2 Likes

U definitely do NOT get what Iā€™m sayingā€¦

Once again ,Iā€™m not referring to a slab thatā€™s been purged and left to set and the remaining terps are causing thisā€¦

Go back and read just to make sure we are on same page, refer to what Iā€™m saying,

not slab thatā€™s been purged(solvent removed )

If I donā€™t vac it first and remove all that solvent when itā€™s BUBBLINGā€¦

Does this change the game?

Remember Iā€™m just asking donā€™t get madā€¦bc tons solvent left, like itā€™s both doing itā€¦my lids Buldge!

Dood! Those are examplesā€¦I get what youā€™re saying! You just donā€™t see what Iā€™m saying! Yes there is solvent leftā€¦

1 Like

There you go thanks :facepunch:

Just that slab donā€™t have any solvent left, my jar doesā€¦the lid buldges, one the reason i THOUGHT it has something to do with the way Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦ My sugar really clear too, bc itā€™s same way I run diamonds

Iā€™m wrong

And I already know terps are solvents, not what I was pointing out,
was all the remaining solvent gassing off during the processā€¦

It doesnā€™t matter I guess, I learn something everyday

Terpenes equal solvents, solvents equal nucleation, nucleation is the first link in crystallizationā€¦if the solvent faction is not right the chain stops!

2 Likes

24 hour nucleation

4 Likes

From what im noticing the more solvent i leave in the better and faster my diamonds are forming. Im sure its to a certain extent. But my terp fraction in my green jar is almost a water consistincy still and im on day 16, and its the best growth ive seen yet. It seems like anyone can make sugar, its so simple. The diamonds and figuring out the perfect growth cycles, hot-cold cycles, sounds, frequencies, i think is where the games at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn that dabber rad af

This run turned out lil large, I thought bc had tons terps, I poured them off alreadyā€¦most time they lil smaller but clear as fuck and sep piecesā€¦all solvent evap, wait 12-24hrs sealedā€¦ Only reason I guess I was thinking like that

Also I was explained like thisā€¦

Nucleation is like when a fully process chocolate bar, ready for consumption, is left out , over time gets the white powderā€¦ Breaking back downā€¦

Also like a fully purged slab thatā€™s terpy , left out ,the more terps ,the faster it nucleatesā€¦

I was just thinking bc mine not fully processed,bc never vac, and same thing as otss, just way less solvent , but still tons( bc not fully processed)
Donā€™t know if itā€™s still nucleation,if Iā€™m wrong I leaned something for sureā€¦

1 Like

Viscosity has to play in part to the pre crystals moving together to form bigger formationsā€¦to thick and they canā€™t move together. Thus why you raise tempā€¦lower viscousity

4 Likes